Help, how do I get rid of these flowers

YourPoisonedPrincess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I decided to live in the Victorian style homes ( so glad I did) There are large blue flowers in my front yard added by one of the Mole designers. I would like to remove some of them and add the nice fencing I see everyone have around the neighborhood. The flowers that are there I want to make pink like the ones in the welcome package given to me. I however can not return the blue flowers nor delete them or edit them. Help, can we not change the front landscaping of our homes at all?! 

5 minutes ago, YourPoisonedPrincess said:

I decided to live in the Victorian style homes ( so glad I did) There are large blue flowers in my front yard added by one of the Mole designers. I would like to remove some of them and add the nice fencing I see everyone have around the neighborhood. The flowers that are there I want to make pink like the ones in the welcome package given to me. I however can not return the blue flowers nor delete them or edit them. Help, can we not change the front landscaping of our homes at all?! 

Those blue flowers are not really in YOUR front yard, but in the common public area.  You cannot remove any of the Mole added items because they are not actually on YOUR parcel.  You are allowed to change the landscaping of your own parcel only.

ETA:  You can still add fencing - and since it must be within your parcel boundaries, it should not conflict with the flowers.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

It sounds like it's landscaping outside of your parcel that is on public land. It was determined when the homes were released in 2019 that landscaping would not be changed. When I first got my Linden home, I didn't realize that it wasn't part of my property.

Yeah I didn't realize this at all. Thank you for letting me know.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, YourPoisonedPrincess said:

@Lila Lemongrass and @Elena Core Brilliant idea I might do that. For now I just made my house blue to match tho not in love with it lol Idk I am going to play around with it all until I am happy :3

Why would you think that the house color needs to match the flower color?  

If that was the case, nobody would ever plant more than one color flower in their entire yard.

Matchy, matchy is often icky anyway.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Why would you think that the house color needs to match the flower color?  

If that was the case, nobody would ever plant more than one color flower in their entire yard.

Matchy, matchy is often icky anyway.

It looks nice to me. To each their own, no? I would not say any one person's style is nicer or not than another's. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, YourPoisonedPrincess said:

It looks nice to me. To each their own, no? I would not say any one person's style is nicer or not than another's. 

I agree, and often do the same thing with my flowers and houses. 

Edited to add, another idea might be to make the house a color you like better, and use a blue door, since that is an option with Vics. You could consider buying one of the exterior shells sold on Marketplace to play with different shades of blue, too.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.