Sunglasses for all of you that are getting stilt houses : )

Josephine Carissa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I wish LL would evoke a 24 hour wait for house swapping. It is totally unfair to people how some of the people flip parcels like they do.

One of the moles did note this would have a negative impact on people who wish to get rid of their home in favour of mainland or downgrade their account and such a rule wouldn't come in to force

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

One of the moles did note this would have a negative impact on people who wish to get rid of their home in favour of mainland or downgrade their account and such a rule wouldn't come in to force

So, they do not care.  How could it have a negative effect? Not arguing, just really curious... 

7 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

So, they do not care.  How could it have a negative effect? Not arguing, just really curious... 

It's not that they don't care, if there was a wait period people who then decide they'd rather have mainland and don't want to pay tier or go in to the next tier level would not be best pleased.

People don't get Linden Homes unless they try... It is easier to sit on their hands and say it is unfair.

It has been no issue getting homes since 23. December. I sold Mainland because I need to downgrade two premium alts that expire in January. The land sold much faster than I thought, so now I used the alts to test how easy it is, and got Stilt Home on land, Stilt home on water, Pier Stilt home, a Victorian and a Traditional. Plus it is Campers and Houseboats on the home page.

I can really not see how it hurt any else that I do this test. People who typed slower than me, get a second try when I abandon what I have.

What is the negative issue that someone give up other themes because they will try a Stilt house? Others has wished for, let us say a Victorian, and now they get Victorians. Plus all other types. It is a great time to pick a Linden Home.

Next big release is after New Year, maybe as early as Monday.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.