premium house

IMGypsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are plenty of the newer Linden Homes available, just not the latest Theme, the Stilt homes.

Well, and the Houseboats are only popping in and out.

Did everyone get rid of them in anticipation of the newest ones?  Last I looked, there were none.  Luckily, I actually found a reasonably (sort of) priced double prim lot.

1 minute ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Briefly - they did 2 test region releases, and are working through some things before releasing any more.  Hopefully tomorrow they will be able to do the major release - see Patch's comments in his thread pinned up above.  

ETA:  didn't release which forum this was posted in  -  Patch's pinned thread (New Linden Homes Update Post) is in the Land -> Linden Homes forum. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Did everyone get rid of them in anticipation of the newest ones?  Last I looked, there were none.  Luckily, I actually found a reasonably (sort of) priced double prim lot.

I'd say tons of folks abandoned because Patch had said they would try to release today.  They did get 2 test regions released, but they are having issues.

There are still plenty of other new homes to be had on the Land page.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

P.S. ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival. What do you think it means?

Yes, it does mean that, but it also is used for "Edited to Add" - perhaps that's not as common a usage, but I'm sure I've seen it on some others' posts as well.

I know why it's confusing - I did a Maddy, I think - I meant to edit my original post, and ended up quoting it and adding the ETA text, and didn't realize it until I had submitted it already. 

Edited by MoiraKathleen
added additional clarification

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

You mean this?

P.S. ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival. What do you think it means?

As Moira mentioned, in forums it is often used to mean "Edited To Add".

I have learned that many acronyms have many different meanings depending on where they are used.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, MoiraKathleen said:

Briefly - they did 2 test region releases, and are working through some things before releasing any more.  Hopefully tomorrow they will be able to do the major release - see Patch's comments in his thread pinned up above.  

I wish they would give us a heads up - guess I missed out on a Stilt home for now!  

48 minutes ago, IMGypsy said:

I wish they would give us a heads up  

They sort of did -- We knew that they were going to try on Monday.  And so we all waited and periodically refreshed the Land page and LL did try.  The released one region and had problems.  A little later, they manipulated some stuff and released a second region and still had problems.  Finally they figured out that they needed other people to solve some bigger issues before the home issues would be resolved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IMGypsy said:

I wish they would give us a heads up - guess I missed out on a Stilt home for now!  

When the issues that were interfering are worked out and the big release is done, there will be stilt homes available most likely for days - there are over 3000 stilt homes to be released, perhaps closer to 3900, if I'm recalling what I had read correctly.  There are several threads in the Linden Homes section of the Land Forums that are good to watch - they will have the latest chatter and often quotes from Patch or the Moles that are seen inworld in the Bellisseria Community chat that pertain to the releases. 

4 hours ago, IMGypsy said:

THIS is your heads-up. Go to the post and click the big "Follow" button at the top of that post.

Patch updates that topic every time something important goes one with new LH releases, and if you follow it, you will get notifications about the updates.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.