The Israeli people - Jews

ynck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw the post "The British people" is good!👍
And I hope for him that he found them❤️
I am drawn to a similar question Where is the Israeli people? העם הישראלי
I only met one adult here and that's it! Maybe I was really left here alone? (Except for that one ...)
I would love to meet people from Israel here, including Jews from all over the world. I'm connected to the world almost every day, so do not wait long to get an answer ... just make a sound!

Hope I do not regret this step ....🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ynck said:

Maybe I was not clear. I have a lot of fun here and I have boycotts from the world, which is cool.
I was just interested in where is Israel on the map? Does not meet them.🙂

Did you do a search for Jewish people in the search engine?  Or search Israel?  I'm sure there must be several groups and as Alwin said, join these groups and send out an IM to see if they actively do things or just to meet people.

• Like 1

I have a lot of fun here and I have friends from around the world, which is cool.

Oh sorry, I missed a letter and that translated badly ....

RowanMinx, Alwin Alcott, 

I did searches and it seems there was activity here in the past, but nothing today. Not really really nice to me, I was just wondering where they are hiding, if there are ...

ty

21 minutes ago, ynck said:

I have a lot of fun here and I have friends from around the world, which is cool.

Oh sorry, I missed a letter and that translated badly ....

RowanMinx, Alwin Alcott, 

I did searches and it seems there was activity here in the past, but nothing today. Not really really nice to me, I was just wondering where they are hiding, if there are ...

ty

I'm sure they are here in SL but just out in the world with everyone else.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 12:08 PM, ynck said:

I saw the post "The British people" is good!👍
And I hope for him that he found them❤️
I am drawn to a similar question Where is the Israeli people? העם הישראלי
I only met one adult here and that's it! Maybe I was really left here alone? (Except for that one ...

I don't believe you will find many in the forum's, there are plenty inworld though. I had the chance to meet some of them while i was RP'ing/partnered with an Israeli woman(sephardi) but many of them like to keep their privacy so don't get disappointed. Love and friendship from Greece.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, thank you very much, for your reply. The truth is that there are so many nice people here. I had already stopped looking. But still it would be nice to find someone here and wish him - Happy Hanukkah !!!😉

• Like 1

Not Jewish but - Happy Hanukkah. I know some in-world. They are here (go to a club or race track, go boating, whatever fits your fancy), but not wearing their heart on their sleeve, as the U.S. saying goes. And why should anyone before you get to know them? Not naming names in a public forum :) There are nice people here, nevever stop looking for that. I've even met some of them ;) 

Wish you a nice holiday from Scandinavia. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.