Process credit with alt account

Marta Hadisson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

That's not the way it works.  When you sell L$ in the LindeX, the amount you receive is deposited in the USD balance in your account in SL.  You may use it then to pay land fees or other bills that you owe to SL, or you may buy L$ again later.  If you want to transfer money from the USD balance to PayPal, you must Process Credit.  Follow instructions at 

4 minutes ago, Marta Hadisson said:

I processed credit but they refund them to me and not processed them, i want to know why

Oh, I understand.  Be sure that your PayPal account was verified (by PayPal, not by Linden Lab) by linking it to a bank account or credit card.  If you have done that and are still having problems, you may need to contact the Linden Lab billing office.  The office is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday.  Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.  If you are not in the USA or Canada, you can save money by using Skype.

1 hour ago, Marta Hadisson said:

I processed credit but they refund them to me and not processed them, i want to know why

If you are processing a US dollar balance out to Paypal you will need to go through a process of proving who you are in order to get the money out to Paypal.   If you have already done that in your main account then it certainly would be simpler to just process as you have before. 

Here is more information:  

11 hours ago, Marta Hadisson said:

please give detailed information about the refusal, "it doesn't work, why" is almost impossible to answer and only guessing what it can be.

just as note; Alts don't excist for LL, it are all seperate account, so also all verification has to be done for all accounts you use for money transfer.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Well, I give info to Tillia with driving license and bill. They said on website that they have all the infos to process credit but they did not. They just refund me money in my Tlia account but not processed in my PayPal account that is the same I use for my main account. Maybe is this the problem? They dont answer to my ticket yet.

4 minutes ago, Marta Hadisson said:

Well, I give info to Tillia with driving license and bill. They said on website that they have all the infos to process credit but they did not. They just refund me money in my Tlia account but not processed in my PayPal account that is the same I use for my main account. Maybe is this the problem? They dont answer to my ticket yet.

That might be because billing issues are not dealt with by tickets but by calling billing support

4 hours ago, Marta Hadisson said:

Is your PayPal account "verified"?  To be verified, you must have provided a bank account to be associated with the PayPal account.  That is done at the PayPal site, not by LL.  The PayPal account must be verified or LL will not send money to it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Is your PayPal account "verified"?  To be verified, you must have provided a bank account to be associated with the PayPal account.  That is done at the PayPal site, not by LL.  The PayPal account must be verified or LL will not send money to it.

But LL Just sent me money with my main account even today. In my PayPal that is verified

3 minutes ago, Marta Hadisson said:

But LL Just sent me money with my main account even today. In my PayPal that is verified

Well, if it is the same PayPal account, then either the alt account is missing something that is needed by LL OR they don't like putting money back into PayPal from more than one SL account.   

If the main account can process credit just fine, why not just send the alt's money to the main account to be processed there?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. Someone help please, and i need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

7 hours ago, Ebonometry said:

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. Someone help please, and i need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

The economic limits do not directly tie to your Tilia status.

'Billing/Trading Limits' get "started" with the first usage of your payment method -- whether that be paying for Premium or buying L$.  Once that first action happens, the BUY limits slowly increase over a month's time until it reaches the normal value (US $1999.00). After that, the the SELL limit and PROCESS CREDIT limit will automatically set to their normal values - US $1999.00 for Selling L$ and US $999.00 for Processing Credit.

When you finally get to the end of your 'month', if you need to be able to SELL L$ and the Tilia status has not changed, then you'll need to contact LL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.