"So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back."

Brenda Hoisin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying to add a new product to my store for over 24 hours, now. Every attempt results in the same message... ""So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back."   The message appears just after I attempt to list my product.  It waits a while, then shows this panel.  It offers me no clues as to why I'm getting this message, so if it's being caused by anything I'm doing, I don't know what to do to fix it. 

e9a00135910baa2ddc661a6b01aa978b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Brenda Hoisin said:

I've been trying to add a new product to my store for over 24 hours, now. Every attempt results in the same message... ""So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back."   The message appears just after I attempt to list my product.  It waits a while, then shows this panel.  It offers me no clues as to why I'm getting this message, so if it's being caused by anything I'm doing, I don't know what to do to fix it. 

e9a00135910baa2ddc661a6b01aa978b.jpg

Currently

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/0gp965x3bwnd

When they going to sort this out ? Week after week its crap. Its cost me a fortune in sales and furthermore stopped me spending many times now which has cost other merchants sales. Not to mention doubling commision fees just last year for this feeble performance. Me I suspect its deliberate to 'encourage' in world shopping. I'm seething.

6 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

When they going to sort this out ? Week after week its crap. Its cost me a fortune in sales and furthermore stopped me spending many times now which has cost other merchants sales. Not to mention doubling commision fees just last year for this feeble performance. Me I suspect its deliberate to 'encourage' in world shopping. I'm seething.

If you're losing money, LL is losing money.

LL doesn't make a commission off of in-world transactions, so why would they encourage that after raising their own MP cut? Lay off the conspiracy theories.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.