Product needed

Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know of a product that will prevent a tenant from rezzing more prims than the accommodation allows? It's preventing the rezzing rather than dealing with exceeding the allowance. It's not a parcel problem because there are a number of tenants on the same parcel, some having different prim allowances than others.

Someone told me that a product exists. If anyone knows a product that might do it, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Phil Deakins said:

LOL. People have been doing that? lol. I've never popped in as another av, and I only pop in out of some need, like today. But I've been in SL every day while the covid thing is restricting us.

And thank you for welcome back, @Love Zhaoying.

Oh sure. I actually FAINT, and I don't get a thank you?

• Haha 3

Seems like such an easy thing to program into the game. Landlord sets the land prim limit for each land user. But yea needs to be added to game coding. I've never gone over my limit, but the limit is there in my land tabs....says like 850 used of 900...... but I assume from this thread I can go over that and then it's up to the land owner to notice and return some of my items? I was guessing if I tried rezzing over my limit it would auto block it. I could test it but I scared. My landlord already returned a simple ceiling on my house that I had raised off the main structure temperately to work on the house below it.....told me to read the land notices or whatever where it said no high stuff on the ground.... no walls over 4 meters and on and on....yet my new neighbor just put 20 foot walls next to my house..... sigh..... lol

Thank you @SodaGnome. You might get kicked out if you go too far over the limit and leave the prims rezzed. Proceed with caution, or stick to not proceeding at all :)

Qie came up with a good idea in my Scripting thread. Have a group role that isn't allowed to rez things, and auto-change a tenant's role to that while their rezzed LI is above their allocation. I can, or should be able to, do the scripting, but it would be so much easier to buy an existing product.

Edited by Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.