Current List of Annoyances

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I save getting hungry, getting hurt and all that RL stuff for, gosh, IDK, maybe RL.

Honestly, if it will shut it up, let it call SL a game.  Thankfully, it hates SL so much, we probably won't have to encounter it in the "game".  The upside?

• Like 4

On 11/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, sunnyrio said:

Driving a car: there's interaction, but the sole purpose is to get you from A to B.  So not a game, as it's main purpose is not fun, unless it's a race.

Not so.  For some, driving is quite enjoyable and they make take a drive for fun.  It's certainly interactive with tons of decisions to make along the drive.  One could be driving with no purpose but to enjoy themselves.  Yet, not a game .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I save getting hungry, getting hurt and all that RL stuff for, gosh, IDK, maybe RL.

Honestly, if it will shut it up, let it call SL a game.  Thankfully, it hates SL so much, we probably won't have to encounter it in the "game".  The upside?

1 hour ago, RowanMinx said:

Not so.  For some, driving is quite enjoyable and they make take a drive for fun.  It's certainly interactive with tons of decisions to make along the drive.  One could be driving with no purpose but to enjoy themselves.  Yet, not a game .

Is it really that hard to dehumanize someone AND not interact with them beyond that point?

Like holy **, you're quibbling about what word to use and you're acting this poorly? I don't even need to ask if you're okay, I should be asking what's wrong with you. Get a hold of yourself, lol.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Is it really that hard to dehumanize someone AND not interact with them beyond that point?

Like holy **, you're quibbling about what word to use and you're acting this poorly? I don't even need to ask if you're okay, I should be asking what's wrong with you. Get a hold of yourself, lol.

Sorry but when someone continues to treat us like a bunch of morons, I've lost my patience.  Because, you know, they have to keep coming in and educating us.  

• Like 2

Well, to add more errors (I do not know if they are due to firestorm or LL) for a week the photos of my profile and my highlights are seen in gray and none of my friends can see them, more errors, I can not use the teleport more than 4 times to 5 times that I teleport the bar, it loads very fast and in the end it kicks me, and today the most lagged, it takes time to load the textures, I think it is a problem for LL and uploading SL to the cloud. ... but how much longer will the servant be in these conditions, because I am not the only one who has all these problems

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.