The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On sale now at Bloom - make sure you buy at the display next to the stairs, rather than inside the store! The "dressoir" with all the linked decor is 11 LI, but I expect you can unlink the items if they don't arrive in your inventory separately, $99. The sofa is 11 LI, PG only (A is available inside the store for $599), $99, and it comes with a 2 LI framed painting. Three 2 LI rugs are $99, as are 2 tables (3/5 LI with linked decor). Demo lamp is non-working.

Also from Bloom - the Enoch bed (PG only) is 10 LI and the closet is 5 LI, $75 each. 

bloom01.jpg

bloom02.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

While at Elm to check out the boat @Chic Aeon mentioned above, I saw these cabinets. Not sale items, but reasonably priced for anyone who's looking for canalboat or possibly traditional Scandinavian style decor. The small cabinet is 1 LI (display model slightly enlarged at 2 LI) and the tall one is 3 LI. The set of both is available in 3 colors, $199 per set.

elm.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I really like these potted Chrysanthemums at Vespertine - for $50 you get 4 color options for 3 different pots. The large is 6 LI, the pumpkin one is 2 LI, and the small one is 3 LI. You can resize the large one down to 3 LI, but then the flowers shrink as well (see 2nd pot in the second photo).

The pumpkin tureen, also $50, is only 1 LI.

vesp.jpg

vesp2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Elm Group - Bewitched Home Hunt

Elm. Home & Decor Updates Group Fee 100L$ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Primrose Place/121/201/23

Group Perks include monthly group gifts,  10% mainstore discount, 5% store credit on mainstore purchases, 50% off on mainstore releases, 75L monthly store credit Monthly fatpack raffles, seasonal group exclusive hunts & the Advent Calendar

Elm. Bewitched Home Hunt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This bedroom set (PG and A) is on sale at Kei Spot for $100 per color. Bed is 8 LI, bench with throw and pillows is 2 LI, sidetable is 1 LI, pitcher is 1 LI, magazine is 1 LI and working clock is 3 LI.

Another bedroom set is on sale at Midwest - the bed is much higher LI, but it's not possible to tell exactly how much higher as the entire display is linked (31 LI; description on poster says pieces are from 2-29 LI, though). PG or A bed is $75, bedside table is $75, working light  is $75. There's no actual reduction if you buy either of the fatpacks, but they apparently include a vase with plant.

kei.jpg

kei2.jpg

midwest1.jpg

midwest2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

Nutmeg Vintage Flat Kitchen - Happy Weekend 60L$ ea. or 540L$ for Complete Set 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REKA NUTMEG/131/85/29

Snapshot_006.png

LOL. Went and looked when these first were announced  but not feeling very much of a bargain to me.  Also be sure and check your inventory as I have a couple of these items already and others look pretty familiar.   

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Esther Bunny said:

Lazy Sunday - Pitaya Tier Curtains 75L$ ea.  FATPACK 275L$

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/99027

Here's a pic of the display at Pitaya. I don't tend to use curtains, but this is perfect for a Vic's bathroom. (Note: You can tint the curtains, but this will tint the rod as well. Also, if you downsize the large rod with two curtains, it remains at 2 LI.)

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's a pic of the display at Pitaya. I don't tend to use curtains, but this is perfect for a Vic's bathroom. (Note: You can tint the curtains, but this will tint the rod as well. Also, if you downsize the large rod with two curtains, it remains at 2 LI.)

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

Click on Curtain to Edit - Select Face and tint area selected.

• Like 1