Redelivery MP - Redelivery link on invoice does nothing now

Kyrie Deka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

My "search MP by seller name" feature has been down for months.  

Despite this and waiting for it to be fixed, I have still been able to get a redelivery if I find each and every single page ad I need (if it still exists that is), and click the invoice date in the bar at the top, then it sends me to that items invoice > I can click to redeliver from there, I then receive the new top-banner notice that Redelivery will be attempted, and I then receive the redelivery in inventory.  It takes considerably more time, but it has worked.

As of today though, I can go this far as expected only - I do not receive the banner  confirming redelivery attempt, and do not receive the item in inventory.  This is every item I visit on the individual pages, old items, old-old items, items I just purchased yesterday.

The grid lists nothing down/Marketplace.

Are we working on something broken today? Is there word on why this is to be expected where I have missed a communication? Anyone else experiencing this?

https://gyazo.com/27158af20e652eec8f5fc5297a2d93e9

Donuts and coffee at my house, and it's *spectacular*.

Edited by Kyrie Deka

Hi Kyle, thanks for helping with this.  More communication is helpful on all fronts, as I won't file a bug report and pull anyone away unless directed to do so by an expert specifically, or until I see it is more than just me.  I have a longstanding support ticket on broken Marketplace searches from April, and this very well could have been my account.

• Moderators

Greetings all!

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing. 

If you need an item redelivered, please submit a Support Ticket under Marketplace - Failed Marketplace Delivery (Even if you got the item originally, but just want a copy redelivered to you) and provide us with the MKT Order Number and the Name of the item and a Customer Support Agent will be happy to redeliver the item (as long as the seller has enabled Automatic Redelivery on the product)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

It would be helpful if we got a redelivery Button on the first side of the Product in MP (maybe under "wishlist" as only in the List of order Items.

Customers need this button many many times so it would be realy nice to have this at Side.

And .. I was searching for an older Item I purchased and missed in my Inventory. Forgot the Item-Name but I remember the Merchant. Typed the name of the Merchant in Orderlist to find the Item and Date when I purchased it and want to redelivery it to me. After tons of Time comes then "504 Gateway Time-out"

I send a ticket but got not realy answer why this is happen. It can be not a Browser or Cache Problem or or .. I have this at my old purchased over years now and got them when I send Note to Merchant (send Note with shot from MP where can show that I purchased it time ago) or went in the Shop inword to the terminal. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.