Being Harassed BY 50 Linden Rental

SpiceyJewel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

set up a  changing room sandbox and a shelter for those who cannot buy linden in  Secondlife

Basically to help people who really need  help 

50 Linden  has been harassing me  I have  3 locaction 2 in the sky and one on the ground 

they have places there signs right in frong of my business right on the same are as my adboards

This is not just at one location but all the locations in the sky, the shelter location on the ground and the  landing point location

I reported it to secondlife but I wanted everyone to see this is suppose to be a business they are doing in sl

have so much time to go to each level of my land and add there signs right next to it harassing me 

1. this is so sad that they have a business in secondlife and treating poeple like this who else has they done this to ! 
Edited by SpiceyJewel

The usual issues with mainland that eventually over the years turned it to a supersized pixel dumpster. I don't even understand what those yellow boxes are. At first i though they were pay boxes but their setup seems unusual, also they look like some kind of parcel limits indicators but i am sure they are just random crap placed there based on the parcel owners imagination and the funny part is that if they didn't have an ad logo on them they are allowed to remain there for ever.

I peeked-in yesterday briefly, came back today and it's changed a bit on the ground level. It's still a massive violation (and source of sim Physics lag) but one feature seems to be gone now: Before there was a particle emitter (violated the "They must contain no rotating or flashing content and no particles" clause) but I'm not seeing those particles now. Anyway, filed an AR with the following text:

Violates http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Policy_on_ad_farms_and_network_advertisers in multiple ways, including the ad hoarding is not phantom and far exceeds 8m above ground level, but more serious: IT REZZES SCRIPTED PHYSICAL objects that roll noisily onto a Linden road before deleting themselves, a clear violation of "Ads must not contain sound or temp-on-rez content" (although they're not "Temporary" prims - they're worse for being scripted). 
MANY MORE free-floating violation prims near 1900 and 3000 m altitudes

To kick off the report, I selected the tall sign at ground level which made the region/position Sunwi Do (42, 126, 132), gave the summary "ADFARM VIOLATION" and used "Disturbing the peace > Object littering" but pick any of them. I've asked at Governance meetings and I get the impression there's really no team who wants to respond to adfarm violations, regardless of category under which they're submitted.

That French garbage in the adjacent microparcel also violates the policy (rotating "Free" prim on top, above 8m, and the whole mess is non-phantom) and I've reported other instances of it elsewhere; not sure if they ever got any response; this time I may just wait to see if Governance does anything proactive here.

Also, the Arbor Project group has had a few wins lately. I'm debating whether we should go on a real crusade again, or if Governance will react responsibly to a few reports here and there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Constantly rezzing junky stuff onto Linden roads is generally considered griefing. AR.

It seems that the smaller the landowner, the bigger the signs. The people with FOR SALE towers tall enough to require aircraft warning beacons are usually holders of only a few parcels. The biggest landowners use something like a manhole-sized disc with their logo set in the ground. They don't want to run down the value of their other nearby properties.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.