cant log into secondlife viewer

alicia2hot2handle34

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, alicia2hot2handle34 said:

im a premium member but dont have enough space to play the game would like to cancel my membership until further notice or until find a viewer that will allow me log in and play the site 

You'll need to contact Support via a ticket or Live Chat (tomorrow, as Live Chat is closing today in 3 minutes) - Live Chat will be much faster.  Tell them and they will likely refund the money.

Create a Support Ticket:  
  https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

• Like 1

Don't count on the refund.

From the Linden Lab TOS:

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

Except as set forth above or in any Additional Terms, purchases of Linden Content (including but not limited to Usage Subscriptions, Virtual Tender, and/or other Virtual Goods and Services) are final, non-refundable, have no monetary value (i.e. are not a cash account or equivalent) and are purchases of only a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to use content Inworld, even if they come with a durational term (e.g. a monthly subscription).

Also, your Premium membership is prepaid and remains in effect until the end of the period that you have paid for.

You WILL continue to get your stipend and if you are willing to give "cash out" info you can redeem most of that money after you membership has run out. Be sure and cancel should that be necessary if you have left your billing info in your profile or it will charge you again. 

You might also try one of the 1.23 older style third party viewers which I assume take up less space on your computer.   Cool Viewer would be one of those. 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:12 PM, Rolig Loon said:

From the Linden Lab TOS:

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

Except as set forth above or in any Additional Terms, purchases of Linden Content (including but not limited to Usage Subscriptions, Virtual Tender, and/or other Virtual Goods and Services) are final, non-refundable, have no monetary value (i.e. are not a cash account or equivalent) and are purchases of only a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to use content Inworld, even if they come with a durational term (e.g. a monthly subscription).

Also, your Premium membership is prepaid and remains in effect until the end of the period that you have paid for.

i recently tried download and it was talking bout my graphic card out dated or not installed properly could that be because i dont have enough space for th site. i went in paid for a update driver system and still cant get it down loaded confused i dont know nothing about computers but how to play and download 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:12 PM, Rolig Loon said:

From the Linden Lab TOS:

i recently tried download and it was saying my graphic card out dated or not installed properly could that be because i dont have enough space for th site. i went in paid for a update driver system and still cant get it down loaded confused i dont know nothing about computers can they put my subscription on pause or discontinue it with out me having to be in world cus that is the problem i cant don  load to leave the linden home i tried calling them but they said they cudnt help me i had to go to the place 

I'm not quite sure that understand all of your message, but it sounds like you have two separate issues.  The graphics card doesn't get involved in downloading things.  It's the part of your computer that translates numerical information into images that appear on your monitor.  SL will send you an error message if it finds that your graphics card is incapable of displaying information sent from Linden Lab servers.  As the error message indicates, you might have a poorly installed graphics card or, much more likely, you need to upgrade the drivers (the software that controls the graphics card) because it is out of date.  Read this Knowledge Base article for general information and for specific instructions about how to upgrade graphics drivers:

You do not have to pay anything for the driver upgrade.  It's free software, downloadable from the company that made your graphics card.

Separate from that, you are having trouble downloading the viewer.  As a first step, read this article carefully.  It explains the basic steps for getting started, including installing the viewer:

It sounds like you have chosen to join as a Premium member, so you have access to Live Chat.  Contact them directly for assistance if you have any trouble with the instructions in that article.  You will find a link to Live Chat on the right side of the page at https://support.secondlife.com/, or you can click directly on this link >>> https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131005-live-chat .  Live Chat is available for Premium customers from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST) every day. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.