alicia2hot2handle34

cant log into secondlife viewer

Question

im a premium member but dont have enough space to play the game would like to cancel my membership until further notice or until find a viewer that will allow me log in and play the site 

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, alicia2hot2handle34 said:

im a premium member but dont have enough space to play the game would like to cancel my membership until further notice or until find a viewer that will allow me log in and play the site 

You'll need to contact Support via a ticket or Live Chat (tomorrow, as Live Chat is closing today in 3 minutes) - Live Chat will be much faster.  Tell them and they will likely refund the money.

Create a Support Ticket:  
  https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

• Like 1

Don't count on the refund.

From the Linden Lab TOS:

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

Except as set forth above or in any Additional Terms, purchases of Linden Content (including but not limited to Usage Subscriptions, Virtual Tender, and/or other Virtual Goods and Services) are final, non-refundable, have no monetary value (i.e. are not a cash account or equivalent) and are purchases of only a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to use content Inworld, even if they come with a durational term (e.g. a monthly subscription).

Also, your Premium membership is prepaid and remains in effect until the end of the period that you have paid for.

You WILL continue to get your stipend and if you are willing to give "cash out" info you can redeem most of that money after you membership has run out. Be sure and cancel should that be necessary if you have left your billing info in your profile or it will charge you again. 

You might also try one of the 1.23 older style third party viewers which I assume take up less space on your computer.   Cool Viewer would be one of those.