You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just recently got a new Linden Home but when I arrived at the plot there was no house, so I thought maybe I needed to rez it from the controller. Yay I see a list of the homes and choose one see the note that says wait....so I waited and waited and still nothing so I logged on and off and still nothing. I cleared cache and such and still nothing. Yes I have tried this now multiple times and nothing happens. 

Who should I message to get help or what do I do next?

Thank you in advance.

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

Normally, I would say that the smartest thing to do is submit a support case or Contact Live Chat, but it is now late on a Friday. Your chances of getting a response before Monday are slim, and Live Chat isn't even available until then.  

Live Chat is now available every day:

image.png.b64c98564129c71b9b5a52d58cc896d4.png

1 hour ago, KirraFrantic said:

Just recently got a new Linden Home but when I arrived at the plot there was no house, so I thought maybe I needed to rez it from the controller. Yay I see a list of the homes and choose one see the note that says wait....so I waited and waited and still nothing so I logged on and off and still nothing. I cleared cache and such and still nothing. Yes I have tried this now multiple times and nothing happens. 

Thank you in advance.

First, click and hold on the mailbox for 3 seconds.   Then click to get the menu for a house and pick one.   If that does not reset it so that a house rezzes, then contact Live Chat tomorrow between  6am-3pm SLT.

• Like 1

Normally, I would say that the smartest thing to do is submit a support case or Contact Live Chat, but it is now late on a Friday. Your chances of getting a response before Monday are slim, and Live Chat isn't even available until then.  Unfortunately, any Linden or Mole who might notice your question here won't have a clue where to go either, because you didn't even mention the region.  All I can suggest is to try restarting your mailbox (Click and hold on it for at least 5 seconds).  If the problem is the mailbox itself, that could fix it.  Otherwise, wait till Monday.

Edited by Rolig Loon
1 hour ago, KirraFrantic said:

Thank you in advance.

What Rolig said but

DO NOT ABANDON YOUR HOUSE   -- unless of course you don't like the location. Too hard to get another one LOL.    Just be patient and a Mole will come fix -- this after you turn in a support ticket of course.   Congrats on getting a home. 

20 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Will be interesting to see if that does any good :D .  My experience with live chat (other than a decade ago when it was VERY personal and devs would pluck you out of a sim when you were ghosted LOL)  is that the response has been, "you need to file a support ticket" . 

So hopefully the OP will keep us apprised. Would be good to know how live chat is doing these days.  

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

image.png.b64c98564129c71b9b5a52d58cc896d4.png

First, click and hold on the mailbox for 3 seconds.   Then click to get the menu for a house and pick one.   If that does not reset it so that a house rezzes, then contact Live Chat tomorrow between  6am-3pm SLT.

Thank you I will try the mailbox thing again 

This seems to be a common occurrence in recent weeks. Fortunately live chat support has fixed the problem with region restarts. The reset of the controller has not been working for me. I’m a hopper, so I’ve been contacting support a lot before I’ve moved on. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.