I Would Like to Request a Shortcut Road from Montlaur to Severy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'll write a support ticket about this as well, but I would like to request that a shortcut road be constructed from about this point http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Montlaur/247/139/65 on Montlaur that connects to the other end of Severy.  I know that on the Severy end there's a portion that goes onto land for sale, but I would like some sort of shortcut road connecting from Route 8C to Route 8C to the road east of the URL above.

Thanks.

• Like 2

I hate that the roads ends in many spots on various mainland continents.  I love driving ground vehicles.  I'm not that huge into boating or flying.  When I have my house which is on Montlaur, despite the fact that there isn't much drivable road, what I really enjoy about where I have the land is the unblockable sunset view.  Something of which that is very hard to get on the main land.

Edited by Mitchell Indigo

• 1 year later...

Meanwhile a new road was created slightly north of this location, along the southern edge of regions Osiliers and Varean:

This is an unnamed road segment, on two corridor parcels both named "Protected Land" ; the road prims belong to Abnor Mole and are identical to those on Route 8A and Route 8C. The adjoining is neat and seamless (unlike elsewhere!), even though a look at the map reveals that this was added as an afterthought. There are rezz sone on both ends.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.