Region unavailable.. can't teleport home.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone else having issues with their rental, not being able to teleport home due to an error message stating : " This teleport failed.  Unable to find teleport destination. Destination may be currently unavailable or does not exist. Please try again later. "  We have been receiving this message for several days now. When looking at the map for the region, it is listed as Offline.. Does this have something to do with the Cloud migration? I've opened a ticket but with the flood of users opening tickets, goddess knows someone will be assigned my ticket or get an answer.

Thank you for any information.  In the meantime, we're still waiting for Navarre to get back online....😟

Alaintha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaintha Loring said:

Is anyone else having issues with their rental, not being able to teleport home due to an error message stating : " This teleport failed.  Unable to find teleport destination. Destination may be currently unavailable or does not exist. Please try again later. "  We have been receiving this message for several days now. When looking at the map for the region, it is listed as Offline.. Does this have something to do with the Cloud migration? I've opened a ticket but with the flood of users opening tickets, goddess knows someone will be assigned my ticket or get an answer.

Thank you for any information.  In the meantime, we're still waiting for Navarre to get back online....😟

Alaintha

Contact the region owner.  They will be able to get faster support.  

Side note - this shouldn't have anything to do with their cloud migration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Contact the region owner.  They will be able to get faster support.  

Side note - this shouldn't have anything to do with their cloud migration.

Thank you. Yes, I've sent notecards to Olin about the issue, no answer to date. Still waiting for any kind of answer.

22 hours ago, Fennet said:

My homestead region has been offline for at least 24 hours. I'm not sure what's going on, but I just contacted the landlady and filed a support ticket with SL.

Once I contacted Linden Labs about the region being offline, it was a few hours and it was fixed. Being that our landlord is hard to contact at times, LL stated to contact them first with offline issues. I hope you find resolution soon!

On 6/11/2020 at 1:11 PM, Fennet said:

My homestead region has been offline for at least 24 hours. I'm not sure what's going on, but I just contacted the landlady and filed a support ticket with SL.

for regions being offline you don't need to contact the landlord, can reach support directly, when renting/owning a full size region, you can also use concierge support.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MaxSilverDragon said:

the three things that can be causing this issue 
number 1 you might have got banned from there 
number 2 the Sim has crashed 
number 3 the owner is no longer paying for it 

1 no, when banned you get a different message
2 can be right
3 thats the cause, but not the reason, it will only be when LL takes the region down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.