HOW DO I ADVERTISE A CLUB / EVENT / WANTED ETC IN SL???

GeneralBlenheim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, TechDave said:

If you own mainland.. with premium membership required... you can create a 'classified'. That's done in your profile and there's a weekly cost for it. 

Any landowner can create a classified ad. You don't need to own the land in the Mainland estate and you don't need to be a Premium member.  To see how to place an ad, read 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GeneralBlenheim said:

Hi all ...can anyone tell me how I go about 'advertising' a club or event / 'wanted' / etc in SL please?.....I used to know which buttons to click on...but I've totally forgotten since I cam back to SL!! LOL...Many thanks ....General Blenheim

it's not allowed to advertise, so thats quite easy

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Well there are several 'rules' and costs associated with 'advertising'. First if you have a Premium Membership and live in a Linden Home.... NO Advertising (all is to be residential ONLY). You can arrange for a community event at the Fairgrounds.. dunno procedure/rules for that except that anyone/everyone has to be 'welcome' to attend. 

If you own mainland.. with premium membership required... you can create a 'classified'. That's done in your profile and there's a weekly cost for it. 

Otherwise check Knowledge Base.. where event posting is done thru your Account Dashboard. 

• Like 1

I'll need to check again, but I recall classified tab in profile seemed to be 'greyed out' if no mainland owned.. or in a Linden Home region (old or Bellisseria) 

Or it may let you go thru creating a Classified.. but at end it say NOPE!  Pretty sure one definitely needs payment info on file.. to pay the fee's with. 

Again, I'll have to check all

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.