Mobile phone

1Shiloh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

1Shiloh, you can use our web viewer - SpeedLight.

It is available both as web application (https://speedlight.io) and Android app (search for SpeedLight in Google Play).

All social features (IM, chat, groups, teleporting) do work. And we've just added the basic 3D world view for our Gold users; 3D will be available for everyone soon.

• Like 4

You can still get and use the lumiya viewer for android even though it was removed from google play store. you just need to search for and download and install aptoide on you android phone first, then open that app and search for lumiya and install it, you can then remove aptoide from your phone. the only problem is it has not been updated in over two years so will not support many features of more modern viewers like bento or bom and it is missing many modern rlv commands and features. but it does allow for you to see your avatar and others and move around and chat and even has a vr supported feature to it.

lumiya

aptoide

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

On 3/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, 1Shiloh said:

How do I download viewer.   I have many downloads on my phone but SL does not download.  Weird.

There is only one viewer and it's for android and was delisted off the google play store because of a policy change by google,  There currently is NO second life client/viewer that is 3D available to download.    If you search around googleplay or what ever device you have you will find text clients, this is all that there currently is offered.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.