What are you listening to?

Barbora is a singer-songwriter making music fusion based on Finnish and Chinese traditional instruments and poetry. Originally from Czech Republic, Barbora has been living in Taiwan and Finland, studying traditional singing styles and zithers, specifically Chinese Gu Zheng and Finnish Kanteles. 

• Like 3

On 4/4/2018 at 7:01 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

I feel this one deserves another outing. I didn't get into Rammstein until rather late, word of mouth and then played a few times on Planet Rock radio. Got a bit of a crush on Flake if I'm honest.  

And such an amazing touching video for this other one (although a lot of their videos are outstandingly good. 

• Like 1

Another one from a woman from my country I am very proud of: singer-songwriter Sevdaliza. She was born as Sevda Alizadeh in Iran and is of Azerbayijani, Russian and Persian descent. She moved with her family to the Netherlands at the age of five. At 16, she left home after obtaining a basketball scholarship, eventually playing on the Dutch basketball team. She went to university, graduating with a master's degree in communications. Sevdaliza is fluent in Persian, Dutch, English, French and Portuguese. 

Here she is live with the song Hubris in Tivoli-Vredenburg Utrecht:

Edited by archangel969

Edited by tailpa
Anti-Nazi Protectors of Earth. Angels and higher beings. They stood up against the atom bomb, and we're still here today because of their efforts. We will be grateful for eternity. ***** Capitalist Fascism.