What are you listening to?

Edited by tailpa
Starlight system: 2021-11-05 log. Shelter in place, day number six-hundred and five. Go ahead and mock that, you demons. The oldest member here is eight years old. Even as a non-plural, we're effectively thirteen or fourteen years old. Child-abusing *****

Edited by Chroma Starlight
So, did they drive MR. Roark to suicide in the other timelines or was the wrist-slicing just in mine? Did they frame me because I knew too much? What exactly does Linden Lab stand for, anyway? I don't blame the west-coast furs, I know better.

Edited by tailpa
Me too. We're quite badly underinformed. What the actual ***** is going on here, peeps. You ain't heard nothing yet, we're gonna earn our metagaming merit badge again and again. We deserve better answers than have been provided.

What still remains? Not enough to seem viable. Where's the exit? Code requires lit fire escape signage. We're leaving with our memories intact for a more hope future as a magical beast. You do whatever you please here in postapocalypse land. Loathly genre

Barbarian nation, and yet there exists nowhere on the face of this planet's timeline to flee to that is safe from a hack-written magical apocalypse that always finds a way.. It seems as though they've written more sticky ends than happy ones.