It's getting weird...

Oct Oyen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

My first thought upon looking at this is "Yeah, right... 'ex-girlfriends'... they wish."

Reading the words of these guys screams incel living in a fantasy world where they've actually had sex because... incel. 

If someone is doing this with celebrities, though, is it ethically or morally different than getting off to fantasies? I can't tell you the number of men (and a few women) I've banged in my mind while taking care of business. If I created an alt that looked identical to Harry Styles or Taylor Swift, and used them for naughty times, is that different from just closing my eyes and imagining it? 

Genuine question because I think it'd be creepy as hell to do that, but I don't know why when I have no issue with mind-banging them. 

I agree, it SEEMS creepy, but why is it any differet?  And, is it creepier to build a virtual Harry Styles to pixel-pork than to mind-bang an albino walrus?

What is IN this rum, anyway?

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Icky filthy girl bits!! Awwwww!!

It has been know to turn back time, start wars and there are rumours, unsubstantiated mind you,  that it can see into the future. 

And don’t quote me cause I’ll be a dead man, (whisper), it’s the only thing Chuck Norris is afraid of. 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:15 PM, Tolya Ugajin said:

You have not yet explored the true depths of weirdness, young Skywalker...

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/gwyneth-paltrows-goop-*****-scented-candle

(Seriously, LL, you won't even allow the normal term for the birth canal now?  I give up!)

But you can say phallus.

Because I used a bang instead of an ‘i’, lol. 

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

We should just say Punani :)

Erica Jong has long since had so many of the words for the female parts quite covered in “Fanny”. 😉

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.