5 letters game

32 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

HAH!  They don't make an intelligible sentence or phrase.  You're disqualified.  PPppppth!

Back to the game ...

Being realistic, every angel keeps .... SHOES.

Nah, sorry Rolig, somewhere along the way the rules got bastardised. Not that it matters hugely (unless it matters to the OP). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I played exactly by the rules.  The previous entry was BREAK, and I replied But Really, Everyone Already Knows.  My 5 letter seed word was FLIRT.  I just put it vertically to tease Marut.

Ooops.  My brain was misdirected by your crafty reformatting.  Sorry about that.  Yes, the current word should be FLIRT.  Ignore mine.  @Aiiyaz, please play through ....

EDIT ....  Oh dang.  I give up.  Sorry about that.  We're on FACES.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aiiyaz said:

On a side off topic note........how do I mention people? I've been trying to do that for the longest.

Oh, that's easy ....   You type the "@" symbol and then start typing the person's name until the list of popup offerings finally shortens to the one that you really wanted.  Then you click it, tap your heels together three times, and say, "There's no place like home."

• Haha 3

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

Oh, that's easy ....   You type the "@" symbol and then start typing the person's name until the list of popup offerings finally shortens to the one that you really wanted.  Then you click it, tap your heels together three times, and say, "There's no place like home."

Ooooooooh.Thank you. lol