PHOTOGRAPHY LESSONS NEEDED

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

So all of my friends have Flickr accounts and they have been encouraging me to get one. BUT, my photography skills are very basic..like..SL snapshot and that's it basic.

A few of them have promised to help me achieve a nice quality of photo but this is difficult as none can commit to frequent lessons.

So here I am, willing to pay for assistance. I would like to be able to take nice photos to start a Flickr page. It doesn't have to be over the top. I just need some tricks of the trade.

I am Central time and am online often. I would like weekly lessons  -  maybe 1 hour per week. Interested? Please send me an IM inworld! Also I would love to see your work!

Edited by Eloenne
spelling error
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eloenne said:

Hello

So all of my friends have Flickr accounts and they have been encouraging me to get one. BUT, my photography skills are very basic..like..SL snapshot and that's it basic.

A few of them have promised to help me achieve a nice quality of photo but this is difficult as none can commit to frequent lessons.

So here I am, willing to pay for assistance. I would like to be able to take nice photos to start a Flickr page. It doesn't have to be over the top. I just need some tricks of the trade.

I am Central time and am online often. I would like weekly lessons  -  maybe 1 hour per week. Interested? Please send me an IM inworld! Also I would love to see your work!

hi, firstly you do not need to take great pictures to have a flickr account, if anything it is great to start with less talent and actually see your progression. There are also many tutorials on Youtube by other photographers that may help you out, start with

Anya OhMai

Daeberethwen Arbenlow

Foxcity

and just go on from there. There is also a facebook group on SL photography to follow what people do. If you are interested in editing pictures with photoshop or gimp there are a few pileup groups in flickr also you take their greenscreen picture and then edit, I find that doing to others is more educational than doing to yourself.

side by side example.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Eloenne said:

Hello

I've created a decent starting point here:

• Like 2

I have 10 years experience taking paparazzi pictures of unbeknownst girls "mainly girls".  I put them into categories. Thousands of pictures. If you need some help I learned some tricks to get the perfect photo using the aspect increase and decrease methods with stellar lightning configurations. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 11:29 AM, Daffao said:

I have 10 years experience taking paparazzi pictures of unbeknownst girls "mainly girls".  I put them into categories. Thousands of pictures.

Um . . . why? And why particularly "unbeknownst"?

This may be entirely innocent, but you do realize that it sounds kind of creepy, right?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.