Tier increase

tamara Spargel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, tamara Spargel said:

If i pay to increase my tier to 4096 does that mean i have the 4096m2 + the 1024m2 that comes with premium or is in included?

when your paid tier level goes to 4096 you can add your 1024 to that.(4096+1024)
It even can be better ( for the same price) if you use the tierlevel for groupland .. you'll get 10% more sqm in that case. (4096+1024+10%)

• Thanks 1

I just learned about the increase in tier allotted to Premium Members from 512m2 to 1024m2. However, I don't know all the ramifications of Groupland.

Does this make sense?...If I form a group as a Premium Member,  and the group acquires land on the mainland, my contribution to the monthly land tier can be up to 1126m2 (1024m2 + 10%) without any additional monthly tier charges to me? Cool!

-PC

Edited by Pacoima Cyberstar

8 hours ago, Pacoima Cyberstar said:

I just learned about the increase in tier allotted to Premium Members from 512m2 to 1024m2. However, I don't know all the ramifications of Groupland.

Does this make sense?...If I form a group as a Premium Member,  and the group acquires land on the mainland, my contribution to the monthly land tier can be up to 1126m2 (1024m2 + 10%) without any additional monthly tier charges to me? Cool!

-PC

no, however the outcome is right, you can not donate more than your 1024 sqm to a group. The group bonus will be added by the system, and you have 1126 sqn available. When you donate 1126 manually you will get kicked in the higher tier level.

4 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

no, however the outcome is right, you can not donate more than your 1024 sqm to a group. The group bonus will be added by the system, and you have 1126 sqn available. When you donate 1126 manually you will get kicked in the higher tier level.

Not quite true. It won't let you donate more than what you ticked in the Land use Fee's options. So the most that she is allowed to donate by the system is 1024.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Pacoima Cyberstar said:

-PC

And, in case you haven't created a group before, groups require 2 members of they will get automatically deleted -- use an alt as the second member.

40 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And, in case you haven't created a group before, groups require 2 members of they will get automatically deleted -- use an alt as the second member.

for security reasons: make that alt also group owner that way you won't be left out when a glitch ditches the group =^.^=

5 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

as i said...

10 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

When you donate 1126 manually you will get kicked in the higher tier level.

I was commenting on this. There is no such thing as being able to donate that 1126m manually.

6 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:
10 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

When you donate 1126 manually you will get kicked in the higher tier level.

Not quite true. It won't let you donate more than what you ticked in the Land use Fee's options. 

Technically it will, but it will pop up a confirmation box so that you know you are getting bumped to the next level.  If you OK the confirmation, the system will automatically raise the ticked circle to the next level.

Then there is the case of those that had previously ticked a higher level, whether or they used it, but now aren't using it. They can donate all the way up to whatever their ticked level is without ever getting a notification, but their tier fees could still go up over whatever they are now.

23 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

There is no such thing as being able to donate that 1126m manually.

This isn't really true either. You can donate any amount you wish to key into the box. You just can't do it for free.

Wow! Thanks for all the sharing on groupland. Sorry for being a PITA (pain in the a$$)...

I think this is what I should believe:
A. A Premium Member without a Linden Home can acquire land up to 1024m2 or donate same to a group without incurring additional tiers fees.
B. Given a group APE. if 1 group member of APE dontates land of 1024m2 to the group, The land allotment for a subsequent group land purchase would be up to 1126m2 (1024m2 + 10%).
C. Groups must be of 2 or more avatars (alts accepted) and should have 2 or more avatars as group owners.

I would want to presume this:
* Only Group Owners can buy groupland.
* There are some periodic group reports from LL that document member land donations.

-PC

8 minutes ago, Pacoima Cyberstar said:

Groups must be of 2 or more avatars (alts accepted) and should have 2 or more avatars as group owners.

Don't every make anyone other than yourself or an alt an owner of your group.  Drama happens.

Only Group Owners can buy groupland.

Correct Correction - there is Group Role that can do this.  By default, it is Owner and 'maybe' Officers.

There are some periodic group reports from LL that document member land donations.

Nope (or if there is, they aren't sent to us).  The Group window, Land tab, will show you who has donated to a the group.  Your own dashboard, under Land Management, will show you what groups you have donated to.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Technically it will, but it will pop up a confirmation box so that you know you are getting bumped to the next level.  If you OK the confirmation, the system will automatically raise the ticked circle to the next level.

Then there is the case of those that had previously ticked a higher level, whether or they used it, but now aren't using it. They can donate all the way up to whatever their ticked level is without ever getting a notification, but their tier fees could still go up over whatever they are now.

This isn't really true either. You can donate any amount you wish to key into the box. You just can't do it for free.

I literally tried this two days ago when changed mainland parcels and it wouldn't let me manually go above my 4096sqm that I ticked (1024sqm thats free is tied up elsewhere). Each time I tried it would revert the number back down to the possible highest (4096) and I could not go above it manually at all.

After reading your response I just tried again and now it will let me.

I'll chalk this up to SL being SL, I'm not ready yet to go batty!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

After reading your response I just tried again and now it will let me.

I'll chalk this up to SL being SL, I'm not ready yet to go batty!

I've noticed this myself. It seems that sometimes lag causes it to not catch up. So sometimes I have to relog to be able to up the donation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I've noticed this myself. It seems that sometimes lag causes it to not catch up. So sometimes I have to relog to be able to up the donation.

I had to do this lately with half my alts when I was moving some land from one group to another.  Not sure what glitch is going on there.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.