Looking to pay someone to help me with skins and appliers.

Mother Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am willing to pay for someone to assist me with changing skins and such. I simply cannot figure it out.

It may sound idiotic but no matter how many things I buy nothing works and I am stuck with one skin that I do not like.

Please, need urgent help with this as I have already wasted too much time and money and i just want to put them to good use and make everything work.

I have this body: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KG-Ginger-Complete-Teen-Female-Bento-MESH-AVATAR-Plus-Maitreya-Belleza-Slink-Omega-Catwa-Appliers-PROMO/15271059

I need to obtain this Fair skin tone from this kit: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HD-Applier-system-for-Ocacin-VoluptuousDev-kit-18JLS2/15703576

I have this head: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Normie-Head/13071631    I need a natural fair skin for it and some dark lips.

In my despair, lol. I have purchased all Omega appliers and omega freebie skins I could find and I need someone to do it for me at whatever the cost. 

Edited by ErukaVonD

Hey, I don't think your mesh body has the same applier system as the skin you want to purchase. Unless that creator offers Omega compatibility you won't have a lot of luck. If they do offer their own dev kit you might want to look into it to find out if the UV maps used on that body are the same as the SL default maps. If they are you could ask them to add the Omega script on their products, if not I'd have to say you'd be better with another body brand.

3 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

In my despair, lol. I have purchased all Omega appliers and omega freebie skins I could find and I need someone to do it for me at whatever the cost. 

If you dont mind the money at all, do yourself a favor and buy the maitreya  mesh body. Tons of shapes and tons of skins you can apply to.
Not to talk about hundreds of thousands of mesh clothes made for maitreya.

• Like 2

Hi. Thank you both for responding. Any clothes or shoes for Maitreya fit with this body perfectly, without cracks or anything, so I naturally thought I got a good deal. I just need someone to help me with that Kit this body has so that i can obtain the fair shade. In the meantime for the head i was able to find some skins but still no lips.

Would any of you know how to "play with" the kit listed above so that I end up with that fair shade? I really do not understand all these terms and I am nowhere near any developing skills. :3

Thank you and sorry if i sound a bit harsh.. it's just.. after a week of at least 12h of continuous shopping it really reached the limit where i just want to pay someone to do it for me.

If I decide to stick around SL, i may invest in better heads or bodies but for now i just want someone to help me work these out. 

Please read the description of the body you purchased, and linked here in this thread, carefully. NO where does it say the body is omega compatible. NO where does it say it comes with more than the one skintone, Ginger. This body comes with one skintone, period. I don't think anyone can help you to put a different skin on that body. Only the creator of the body can do that! 

Oh, the body in the bundle is the Ocacine body, the Ocacine body has a kit and people have managed to get the fair skintone from said kit somehow. It comes with instructions but I really can't piece them together. Sorry if it's all messy and all over the place. If i am wrong please correct me, i don't mind :) 

It is and i have already asked ... basically i did read descriptions and i only bought anything that said (for Omega compatible mesh heads). i go to sandbox land, i unbox them, i click wear poof nothing happens. Now i am prolly a dum dum about all these but those lips should have worked, am i right? 

1 minute ago, ErukaVonD said:

It is and i have already asked ... basically i did read descriptions and i only bought anything that said (for Omega compatible mesh heads). i go to sandbox land, i unbox them, i click wear poof nothing happens. Now i am prolly a dum dum about all these but those lips should have worked, am i right? 

the item will attach as a hud on your screen.  Then you click to apply it to your face right? 

Scroll down here to read the information on Omega

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-tutorials/faqaboutmeshbodiesandheads/

Then click the link in that description to check if your head is included.  You might need to buy and wear an omega relay at the same time as applying the makeup,  This is a guess as I know nothing about your head

Got it. It is not listed. i wanted to buy a relay except there is no one for Normie or Utilizator. But .. thing is i know a ton of users simply customizing it and saying the relay is like.. in the head, scripted  in the head and the same products i used.. worked for them x.x  

4 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

Oh, the body in the bundle is the Ocacine body, the Ocacine body has a kit and people have managed to get the fair skintone from said kit somehow. It comes with instructions but I really can't piece them together. Sorry if it's all messy and all over the place. If i am wrong please correct me, i don't mind :) 

I haven't used any of these, but in reading the description for the Ocasin Dev kit, it looks like: 

- first you need to have the texture UUID for the skin you want to apply (and usually that is something that only creators of skins have - that is generally not included when we purchase a skin) and

- second, it installs a script in the Ocasin body - which normally should be fine, but in reading some of the reviews for the body set that you bought, there is a question in my mind whether the Ocasin body in the set is modifiable or not (one of the reviews said that it was not in-fact modifiable).  If it is not modifiable, then the 'install a script' part might not work on the version of the Ocasin body you have.  

The appliers that came in the body set you bought are for in case you want to apply the Ginger skin that came in the set on other mesh bodies that you might already own.

I'm not sure that you're going to be able to do what you want to do with the body kit that you have.  Generally when someone buys a set like that, it's because they like the overall look (skin, head, etc.) that it comes with. 

You might want to take a look at https://ryanschultz.com/2018/09/24/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-female-second-life-avatars/ blog post to see what other inexpensive options are available (be sure to read the descriptions closely as to which ones can have other skins applied, or head changed, etc).   

5 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

Got it. It is not listed. i wanted to buy a relay except there is no one for Normie or Utilizator. But .. thing is i know a ton of users simply customizing it and saying the relay is like.. in the head, scripted  in the head and the same products i used.. worked for them x.x  

there is none because it i sbuildt in, but I have no normie myself does Normie include a makeup layer? Not all heads include all layers.

5 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

Normie head is Omega ready, you don't need to buy a relay or installer. All you have to do is wear the head and the omega applier and apply the skin/makeup/tattoo you want.

However, as I told you on the other thread, you have to enable the makeup/tattoo layer on the HUD before apply any makeup.

Edited by DemeraraGirl

The real issue was that both head and body were Omega ready but were unable to comunicate with any layers without the  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Generic-Router-for-Omega-Heads-v21/7337832

as soon as we opened it we added as many layers as we wanted: here I am wearing 2 different makeups non-normie but omega, lashes, eyebrows, lipstick, beauty marks and all at once and i am so thankful for it.

ps NO items worn here are Normie yet they fit like a glove.

Edited by ErukaVonD
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.