Quality Cyberpunk/Sci-fi fashion

Bebe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, beautiful people!

I'm a major marketpalce shopper (lazy I know) and I've been annoyed that I haven't been able to find anything nice for a sci-fi role play look around marketplace other than accessories. Most of the outfits I came across are latex with some neon slapped on it. I want to avoid the fetish and the obvious but at the same time I'm not afraid of clichés. I just don't want to be a walking fetish when I play.

Does anyone know in world only stores that sell nice quality fitted mesh? I have both Maitreya and Belleza Freya bodies, I'd rather the products fit Freya, but it's okay if the store is Maitreya only.

Some looks to help:

970c93f50dde317dbe8f8dc89366d247.jpg 

latest?cb=20140729220007

the_agents___assassin_by_adriandadich-d7

6b023814128ca88feba2f49b6c7f06e7.jpg

640x480_20712_Untitled_2d_post_apocalypt

Jalouse-China-2013-December-Issue-Cover-

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe find some greebles for the accessories..

I was pleasantly surprised because the accessories available are actually really nice for what I want, the kind of visible implant thing. The main problem is outfit, everything is bodysuit or bikinis, not that I don't like those, but it's not what I want for a noice character making.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Greetings Syl,

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LB-Keiko-Leather-Pants-Maitreya-Belleza-All-Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Fatpack-Lapointe-BastChild/11329496

this store also has some leather jackets that might work for the look you are going for : )

Kind Regards,

Josephine

I really liked those pants, I'll give them a try and see how they help on the look!

• 1 month later...

Hello Hello,

It's been awhile since I looked for this genre of clothing, but here's a list of brands that I know of that hopefully might fit what you're looking for :3. Not sure if you've came across any of these but... Hope this list helps :) 

-> AZOURY: in-world | marketplace
-> LAB737: in-world | marketplace
-> Shu Mesh: in-world | marketplace
-> Cerberus Xing (mostly accessories I think): in-world 
-> The Forge (some covered clothing/armor, like the Cypher runner gacha set): in-world | marketplace
-> Remarkable Oblivion (some accessories): in-world | marketplace
-> Nerox (for kemono but not all items are rigged): ??  | marketplace (sorry, can't find an in-world)
-> KROVA (dug through my notecards and found this): in-world (only a few vendors) | marketplace
-> KI (dug through my notecards and found this. Weapons and accessories): in-world | marketplace
-> SOSUMI (found this while checking the in-world for KROVA): in-world (only few vendors) |
-> VRSION (found from going through someone's groups. mostly male, bummer.... :( clothing but there's some unisex accessories, masks etc): in-world

-> SOLE* (accessories): | marketplace (no in-world)
-> aichi cyberworks*: |
marketplace (no in-world)
*just found

could also give these a shot, they might have some stuff but would need to look
-> !gO: in-world 
-> Tentacio (some of their gachas might have parts, but really have to dig through): in-world (Axix, on the same sim might have some accessories that might fit, but they're not sci-fi per se)
-> PSYCHO Byts (some; a gacha set and some accessories):
in-world 
-> VALE KOER (not really sci-fi but the aesthetics on some items [especially the male side, bummer...] can fit, depending on the look you're going for. Worth browsing :) ): in-world | marketplace

Edited by LucidiaErsatz
to make it neater & add stuff.
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I thought I would add some more stores in case people look at this thread for reference. I'll also mention, when I find that sci-fi armor is too revealing, I wear an applier catsuit / bodysuit underneath it to get a full armor look. I'm just going to write store / creator names for people to search for in world and on the marketplace. This is female clothing focused.

-> A&Y: Anabel Crystal - clothing, hair, footwear and accessories - cyberpunk focus

-> Graves: Jackie Graves- sci-fi and cyberpunk clothing, a lot of it has a fetish style but plenty is covered up. Usually comprised of appliers plus mesh accessories.

-> Meli Imako- full perm marketplace seller, has quite a number of sci-fi armors and outfits that you will find some sci-fi sellers use for their work

-> Isil: Isilmeriel- creator of sci-fi buildings and furniture who also has some jumpsuits in store, and I believe accessory gachas

-> Stargazer Creations: Aggie Mactavish- clothing, skins

-> Have Unequal: HaveUnequal- small amount of sci-fi outfits

-> Bare Rose: June Dion- after all these years you can still find everything at Bare Rose. Everything is no copy. Some of the older sculpt outfits have been updated to include Maitreya appliers - watch in horror as your ARC skyrockets to 900k. Pretty great for photos though and super cheap, and there are a few new mesh items too.

-> ROSAL: Tsarina Mint- worth mentioning for the amazing Viron set

-> r2: rei2 Aya- full sci-fi outfits, usually very revealing. Shove a full applier bodysuit on underneath and many of them work really well.

-> ANTINATURAL[+]: Collaboration between Anxiety and Cureless- Has some sci-fi clothing and accessory gachas

-> Neurolab Inc.: ono Zinner - lots of sci-fi / cyberpunk accessories, there are some newish mesh catsuits for Maitreya etc, I have not tried them as they are a bit ...... erotic for my tastes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.