Let’s play a quick teasing game.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, everyone!

I came up with a quick game where you can joke around playfully about me or any loyal companion of yours.

You are not allowed to say anything mean to anyone or bully anyone here.

The goal is to make others laugh as much as you can when they read your jokes. You are welcome to tease me as much as you can if you can’t find any commentator whom you want to tease in a lighthearted way.

What's the first thing they teach French soldiers in basic training?

• 'Ich gebe auf!'
  • '¡Me rindo!'
  • 'Megadom magam!'
  • 'Я подчиняюсь!' (Ya podchinyayus'!)
  • 'I surrender!'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 10/3/2018 at 5:04 AM, BelindaN said:

Are you actually French?

Not by blood, but I show a strong interest in French history and other histories in general. I tend to love French history a lot. I’m not sure why, but I think it’s because I like battles or something like that. But I love any country that used Roman architecture and were conquered by the Romans. I love the ancient Roman Empire itself, too. Sometimes I wish their culture was either revived or still alive along with their clothes and styles.

Edited by EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte

It's funny you'd pick France of all places if you're interested in war history. Post-Charlemagne Frankia went wonky. To be fair, Charlemagne was pretty wonky himself. Besides, the 'Roman' culture 'was' revived - it's what we call the Renaissance. Although Roman apparel isn't all that interesting, for 99.9% of the people it meant a simple tunic, and wearing a toga is just a decadent symbol of not actually needing to have the use of your arms for anything important. 

If any fashion needs to come back, it's this:

Image result for Landsknecht

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

It's funny you'd pick France of all places if you're interested in war history. Post-Charlemagne Frankia went wonky. To be fair, Charlemagne was pretty wonky himself. Besides, the 'Roman' culture 'was' revived - it's what we call the Renaissance. Although Roman apparel isn't all that interesting, for 99.9% of the people it meant a simple tunic, and wearing a toga is just a decadent symbol of not actually needing to have the use of your arms for anything important. 

Nice codpieces.

3 hours ago, EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte said:

I love the ancient Roman Empire itself, too. Sometimes I wish their culture was either revived or still alive along with their clothes and styles.

Maybe you would be enslaved by them, and forced to build roads. It wasn’t all ponies and circuses back then.

On 10/5/2018 at 3:41 AM, Talligurl said:

What? Italy is to real for you?

Pfft! Obviously! XD

On 10/5/2018 at 3:35 AM, Orwar said:

Correct.

On 10/5/2018 at 6:25 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe you would be enslaved by them, and forced to build roads. It wasn’t all ponies and circuses back then.

I know. Semitic religions did tell stories about some of their prophets and characters being enslaved by the Romans and somehow finding better lives after ending their lives as a slave.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.