How much would a flipper pay me for my adult land?

Phorumities

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10/4/2018 at 2:21 PM, Malin Sabra said:

L$2.0 per sqm MAX

592*2

Well Roadside you might get a little more. You might find someone to pay L$4.0

Excellent. I think I'll IM all my neighbors and offer them $3 L per sq m for their land if and when they decide to move out, pointing out its more than a flipper would pay.

Thank you so much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phorumities said:

Excellent. I think I'll IM all my neighbors and offer them $3 L per sq m for their land if and when they decide to move out, pointing out its more than a flipper would pay.

It's probably best you might get someone willing to sell :) . Although if it's the parcel I think it is, the one with the club in a brown building on it and monorail behind, your neighbors with all the rainbows might want to buy yours too. You could then find something bigger.

Edited by Callum Meriman

On 30 September 2018 at 6:55 PM, Phorumities said:

If I wanted to abandon it, what could  I expect a flipper to pay me for it instead.

Why would a Flipper pay YOU for the land, when they can just wait for you to abandon it and pay LL 1 l$/sqm or less?

I dont care about physical space i can build up. Ironically my neighbour to the north sold his land to a flipper last night. its now on sale for $7L per sq m. I'm sure if I had reached out to him I could have gotten it for $3L per

Edited by Phorumities
added a word

5 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Why would a Flipper pay YOU for the land, when they can just wait for you to abandon it and pay LL 1 l$/sqm or less?

I doubt LL ever puts parcel sized Zindra land for direct sale. It would go to auction. However they did direct sell me a worthless 80 sq m strip beside my land.

Besides i'm not really looking to sell I'm just looking to undercut the flippers to get what I want.

Edited by Phorumities
fixed stuff

Here we go, since I have 11,000 sq m on a moderate sim, I have all the time in the world to increase my Zindra holdings, at the price I want to pay. Maybe even those flippers with too much inventory and tier due might take up my most generous offer.

buyland02.png

5 hours ago, animats said:

LIFE properties has a lot of land for sale in Zindra around $7/m^2. Nobody is buying.

Oh I know, and roadfront is around $10 per sq m.

The guy north of me dropped his roadfront to $4.3 per sq m, so  I decided to jump on it, its cheapest by far.

I'll still keep my sign up and buy from anyone on the sim that wants to get out for $3 L per sq m.

I got a good double road side(1024sqm) for L$12,000 which was next to another plot of land that was also L$12,000, but it then went down to L$10,000, then L$9,000, then someone bought it and sold it for L$9,500, then someone bought it and sold it for L$12,000, then for L$15,000, and now it is L$22,000.

Not sure if this gives you information you need.

18 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

I got a good double road side(1024sqm) for L$12,000 which was next to another plot of land that was also L$12,000, but it then went down to L$10,000, then L$9,000, then someone bought it and sold it for L$9,500, then someone bought it and sold it for L$12,000, then for L$15,000, and now it is L$22,000.

Not sure if this gives you information you need.

Yes, land prices fluctuate like crazy. Everyone thinks there's just one more person that will pay a higher price, then they are stuck with it. As Animats said even $7 L per sq m land on Zindra isn't moving.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.