Product on sale sold as Payment instead of Sale, with lower value.

Sonielf Zinner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

This can happen if your vendor was scripted incorrectly.  If you want it to only accept one fixed price, you have to be sure that the script doesn't give buyers any other options -- no other buttons and no blank field for "type whatever you feel like paying here."  Also, the script shouldn't give an object if the buyer pays you directly, rather than paying the vendor. I'm struggling to imagine how it could do that, but I suppose it's possible.

3 hours ago, Sonielf Zinner said:

But today I notice has one sale from same object for 50l, instead of "Object Sale", it show as "Payment", just 50L.

Silly Question but...

Does the vendor system support any kind of gift-card / store-credit, where the other 50 has therefore ALREADY been paid to you when the gift card / store credit was purchased / earned?

Another silly question, but...

Does the vendor system support "store vip group" discounts, or loyalty discounts?

20 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'm not sure either, but maybe someone paid your vendor just $L50?  Can you check and see if a copy of the object was actually provided to the person who paid the vendor?

Yeah, its a good idea ask the client if he got, or was other option in payment

19 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

This can happen if your vendor was scripted incorrectly.  If you want it to only accept one fixed price, you have to be sure that the script doesn't give buyers any other options -- no other buttons and no blank field for "type whatever you feel like paying here."  Also, the script shouldn't give an object if the buyer pays you directly, rather than paying the vendor. I'm struggling to imagine how it could do that, but I suppose it's possible.

I didn't use script, just the SL purchase content option

17 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Silly Question but...

Does the vendor system support any kind of gift-card / store-credit, where the other 50 has therefore ALREADY been paid to you when the gift card / store credit was purchased / earned?

Another silly question, but...

Does the vendor system support "store vip group" discounts, or loyalty discounts?

Ohh no.. none gift card too.

I will ask the client, when I have a answer I post here. 

59 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I bet they right-mouse clicked and selected “pay” instead of clicking the vendor itself.

I don't think so. In that case, whether it's a vendor or a simple object set to sell its inners: it will not deliver the inners and will auto-instant-refund whatever wrong amount you tried to pay. Try it yourself: create a box, put anything inside it and set it to sell (default is L$10 I think) - then right-click and try to pay only L$5. Insta-refund and no delivery. :)

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I don't think so. In that case, whether it's a vendor or a simple object set to sell its inners: it will not deliver the inners and will auto-instant-refund whatever wrong amount you tried to pay. Try it yourself: create a box, put anything inside it and set it to sell (default is L$10 I think) - then right-click and try to pay only L$5. Insta-refund and no delivery. :)

Yep, I didn’t mean to imply delivery would occur. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.