LeLutka, Maitreya and Glam Affair skins

Rhonda Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At a guess I'd say new heads will be released with new tones and new skins will in the new tones only, but old heads will keep only the old tones. It would make sense; if you want the new ones, you can buy other Glam Affair skins in the new tones. It would be more efficient and more beneficial for them to do it that way, especially since Maitreya will have both old and new tones in the new HUD (when it's finally released!). They keep their main selling point that way - heads will still match the Maitreya body, old or new, without them having to update every old head. I'm no official spokesperson, though, and have no inside information. These are just my thoughts. 

That being said...it would sure be nice if they did new tones for the old heads without us having to buy new skins! 

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

I already got the body skins from glam for Maitreya..For me they are just too much of a Coppertone'ish feel for me..The first set seemed deeper and rich and more natural..

These look more spray on..

I don't know what head skins they are trying to match up to ,to be honest..

6 hours ago, DemeraraGirl said:

I have seen people asking about this on Lelutka group, but I didn't see an answer from staff while I was on or any official news about it so far.

Maybe they simply have not decided yet? New skins mean new license fees and new license negotiations after all...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.