Makeup creators!

Techn0Brat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You say you're new, but we don't know how far you've gotten. Do you have a mesh head? (If you're not sure, you probably don't; you'd have had to purchase it separately.) If you have or want to buy a mesh head, the answers will be different, but a marketplace search is a good start. Beware of anything that says "appliers" or lists a brand name like Catwa, Lelutka, or even Omega, because those may only work with mesh heads. If you don't have one, you need system layers. (May also be listed as tattoo layer.)

Sadly, I'm not sure who still has or makes system makeup anymore, but it's for sure still out there!

P.S. Some skins include makeup options, as well; I used to use what came with my skin almost exclusively. 

Just to add for the system makeup tattoo layers: look for the sign below. Most of us who still include system layers will include that symbol on the ad board (along with the mesh head logos). I'm pretty sure I'm not the only creator out there who gets requests from the very new and the traditionalists who still use their system heads, and depending on the makeup it's often only a little bit of extra work to supply both appliers and system layers. Hopefully the Bakes on Mesh project will help with this too..

IMG_1128.PNG

• Like 2

There are still quite a few creators that include system layers in their makeup packs, though that number is dwindling.  Often the best place to find system makeup layers is via the MP.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:55 AM, Techn0Brat said:

in need of the best makeup creators

The "best" is quite subjective

• Like 1

Not having adopted a mesh head, I consider myself a system makeup orphan. As I shop the various fashion events, I don’t recall coming across creators of makeup packs that include system layers.

Instead of giving up however, I’ve started making my own. The more practice I get, the less dependent on this particular facet of economics I will be. 

Of course, for everything else, I’ll still be supporting other creators. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.