Noortje098

Looking for calm AO

Recommended Posts

I just ask if  you are aware of the difference between the default animations, and the AO that is included with starter avatars the last years.

It was these I suggested. The riding avatars that is named "Rihannon" for the female  is obviosly not suited for other than riding. But the AO from other avatars is worth trying. Unless you prefer to be angry, because you don't like this suggestion.

Quote

Some avatars in the Avatar Picker use a scripted attachment called an animation overrider (AO for short) to replace Second Life's default avatar animations for moving, sitting, and standing idle.  Under most circumstances, you won't need to interact with this attachment; it's a small invisible cube attached to your avatar's chest attachment point, and it overrides your avatar's animations automatically.

 

And the ImpEle AO is old, but it is an AO that is very, very still and does not have a breathing animation.

 There. Now, I don't bother to reply more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

The one from Vista was just meant as a friendly recommendation, because you asked for animations without exaggerated movements. What brought you to an angry answer like this is your secret, and better keep your secret. But have fun with your rant, chapter is closed for me, too.

Hmmm... looking at this thread, I wonder if anyone makes a personality overrider?

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Hmmm... looking at this thread, I wonder if anyone makes a personality overrider?

Create one. Im going to be your first customer :)

pills.jpg

Edited by Resi Pfeffer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.7.2018 at 7:57 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

The one from Vista was just meant as a friendly recommendation, because you asked for animations without exaggerated movements. What brought you to an angry answer like this is your secret, and better keep your secret. But have fun with your rant, chapter is closed for me, too.

It was not an angry answer. Please stop interpreting emotions you seem fit into written text. I don't know anymore if you people simply don't read what was written. It's in my opening post that I'm not looking for poses vista and co and why I'm not looking for them. I already had to repeat myself and explain why those are not an option and yet you keep on recomending this stuff.

 

On 10.7.2018 at 10:47 AM, Marianne Little said:

I just ask if  you are aware of the difference between the default animations, and the AO that is included with starter avatars the last years.

It was these I suggested. The riding avatars that is named "Rihannon" for the female  is obviosly not suited for other than riding. But the AO from other avatars is worth trying. Unless you prefer to be angry, because you don't like this suggestion.

 

And the ImpEle AO is old, but it is an AO that is very, very still and does not have a breathing animation.

 There. Now, I don't bother to reply more.

Of course I know the difference between the SL standard AO and the ones that come with the newer newbie avatars. The newer ones are close the ones from Body Language and as far as I can remember there are only two different AOs a male and a female one with only one standing animation. I wouldn't ask in the forums if I havent tried everything available in the inventory library, visited every store that I could find on marketplace or was recomended in older threads, bought every free or cheap AO from marketplace that had no inworld store. I was simply hoping that anyone knew of a store that was either new, not on marketplace or very unknown inworld.
If you take it personally that I'm being direct and state what in opinion is wrong with the unrealistic ones mentioned it's not my fault.

 

On 10.7.2018 at 2:19 PM, Theresa Tennyson said:

Hmmm... looking at this thread, I wonder if anyone makes a personality overrider?

What a hilarious attempt at being humorous :| How about an overrider that prevents one from making unnecessary answers simply to attack someone on a personal level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Noortje098 said:

What a hilarious attempt at being humorous :| How about an overrider that prevents one from making unnecessary answers simply to attack someone on a personal level?

You started derailing by saying.............   Ok, lets forget about it. Brings us nowhere. :D

1 hour ago, Noortje098 said:

I wouldn't ask in the forums if I havent tried everything available in the inventory library, visited every store that I could find on marketplace or was recomended in older threads, bought every free or cheap AO from marketplace that had no inworld store.

Make them by yourself.
I run 2 microsoft xbox one kinect sensor cameras (25 bucks each at ebay), or up to 6 Sony eyetoy cams (10 bucks each at ebay)
Mounted onto tripods and hooked up to 2 laptops by USB3, the cams filming your movements (ipi Recorder), and the amazingly easy to use software "ipi Mocap Studio" translates  the captured data into an animation.
The software is not that cheap, but it just works like a charm and you can test it for a month without any restrictions, before you need to decide if you want to spend the money.

And how to fine tune the results, you will be teached in the animation forums, i think...

Good luck, and if you create a decent one, i will buy it. 

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 12:56 PM, Noortje098 said:

Hello! I know this has been asked before but the answers weren't helpful and there might be new stores that I don't know off.
I've been looking for months now for a female AO that is calm, realistic, smooth and does not look arrogant, weight shifts all the time, moves it's head like crazy, walks around and looks like a whore(sticking out breasts, hips and ass, bending over). Some male AO come close to what I'm looking for but they're still too fidgety, arrogant und hold thier arms as if there are razorblades stuck under their armpits(should at least be a little ladylike).

Examples for what I'm NOT looking for: Vista, Akeyo, Tuty's, Oracul and Poses(no movement at all also looks unrealistic :( ) Right now I use Oracul stands from different AOs but they're driving me so crazy that I often go with the ugly SL standard animations. I gave up on creating my own can't make them move smoothly.

I hope someone can help me.

You describe this one perfectly: "Super Sweet", L$600, Daiz Papp. 57 Bento Animations, 60-second stands, sits, and ground-sits.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AX-046-Super-Sweet-AO-Bento/7440699

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Daisy SubAO for this (on MP, not sure if it's in stores) though if you're not into D/s poses you may want to adjust the groundsit. While it's designed for a more deferent and submissive look, it isn't SO submissive, just calm, feminine, not overly sexed (unless you are specifically using the sexualized presenting anims), and not all "look at me everyone!" .  Unfortunately it is a bit older so no bento hands, and it is limited - no typing hands, no swimming, running etc. But you can edit it and add/remove as you like. It's the first AO I bought when I joined SL and I've bought others since but I always end up coming back to this one because of its calm elegance. It won't break your bank, either!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DaisyCreations-SubAO/3731344

Edited by hyacinth3704
adding more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now