Abandoned Land Problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Better don't, that is some other Forumite's communistic approach, it backfired - see some other forum thread about encroachment on a much travelled route on that one.

LOL i see you deleted the name and substituted Forumite. Smart, very smart

25 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

LOL i see you deleted the name and substituted Forumite. Smart, very smart

The Forumite in question will soon reveal itself anyway, no need taking the job out of their hand.

• Haha 1

While empty land can be depressing I can see the option to decorate causing a few drama's. For example person A in one corner thinks mlp scenery is simply wonderful. Person b in the other corner logs onto find the intervening abandoned land "tastefully ponified"

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 8:45 AM, Cedric Brown said:

I hope the Lindens read this then. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sylvia/134/21/93 This prim is linked to a giant prim that covers 3/4's of an entire Linden protected region. And its repeated every 100 meters in height. It gives residents living 100's of meters in the sky the look of being on an ocean. Ruins adjacent residents' views. Been AR'd numerous times.

Haha thats genious! They also have 20 traffic bots parked on a small part of the parcel which seems detached but it's not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.