HOPE FOR DEVIN

Roy Mildor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WE  WANT  DEVIN  BACK

Just  because  an  idiot  maybe  did  not   pay  the  tier  we  gave  him  every  week 6600 ld  maybe   he  did  closed   the sim we  dont  know  it.....

No  word.....no  explaining.....nothing.....SIM  closed

Suddenly and  unexpected  we  could  not   get  on  our  sim from  one  minute  of  other. The landlord  just  closed  the sim without  saying a word!

PLEASE   LINDEN TEAM  -  take a look  at  devin  especially at  Devin 2  up  in sky ( 3000m)....this  palce   should  not  die.

DEVIN  has  the  most  likes in your  destination  guide - 135 !!! :

https://secondlife.com/destination/devin-1-2

Here some wonderful videos :

PLEASE  LINDEN TEAM - take a look at  my  facebook  post and  see  all  the  people  who  are  sad with  us and want  protect  our  land....

My facebook is full  of  love and support for Devin :

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009149758716

We  ask  you  to  take  this  sim  over, and promote us in  continuing this sim which  i  build for all  residents to  enjoy........

PLEASE  LINDEN TEAM - i know  you  do sometimes to rescue  amazing places

Thank you  from me, my co  owners Ally Daysleeper  and Alienmaus Allen and  all  the  people  who  supports us in  this sad  situation

Roy Mildor

Edited by Roy Mildor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

it is always difficult for me to see the work of an artist destroyed by the deliberate will of a person, draped in his silence and his cowardice, while thousands of others have been able to visit, appreciate, this wonderful paradise created for the community of residents. Open to all, free of access, the whole soul of this Eden, lies precisely in the altruism of the creator. many wonderful sims have disappeared since my debut on SL in 2007. How is it possible that the macabre will of an individual, can harm thousands of others, and especially its creators, !! not a word, not a warning .... I think that many creators of sims such as "DEVIN" will reflect twice before starting such a project,! I ask myself a question .. Who benefits from this, and especially, who killed DEVIN. was it planned? and now.. what will DEVIN's creator do? how to still have confidence? LindenLab, please, have a strong gesture, please, I beg you, DEVIN should not be mentioned in the past, but in the present ...........

Edited by Bomba Zanzibar
  • Like 3

Linden team, when injustice comes into effect, this reflects on only one thing... the reality of us, humans, and our behaviour, the consequences of our actions and the impact it has on others. You run a business, but one that means a lot to many of us in both worlds. I believe, we believe, that through your empowerment, you will ensure this matter is treated fairly and speedily with all the professionalism you have always shown. Hope for Devin 1f49c.png?. I discovered Devin some time ago. Devin is a place like no other in the infinite world of SL. And trust me, I have visited places in my nearly 7 years in this world due to my passion for photography. I have spent many moments at Devin reflecting on life... life in both worlds. Devin is a place of love... Devin is a place of hope. If we, all of us, allow this cruelty and scam to happen to Devin and those who have worked hard and invested so much of their time and money to make it unforgettable to us, there is simply no more hope... no more hope in humanity, no more hope in creativity, no more hope in SL. So I am standing here, with my head high, to say, to shout HOPE FOR DEVIN 2764.png. I trust the Linden team, I believe in the Linden team and the fact they will judge is fair and honest to re-establish Devin and ensure those who have created it get their goods and their land back where it all belongs.    

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Devin was apparently a private sim. LL doesn't close Sims for one missed tier payment but takes several missed months. The owner of Devin was either several months behind or decided to close the sim. LL probably won't see your posts or, if they do, no action will be taken. The owner would have placed all the animals and plants as well as buildings and if LL did turn the sim back on, it pro wouldn't have the things you like on it. 

Many things are ephemeral in SL. At one time there was a sim created as a 3D walk through of Van Gogh's Starry Night. There is a video on YouTube of the build and walk through. There was also a an area that had copies of many of Frank Lloyd Wright's buildings including Falling Waters that was sponsored but the FLW foundation. Enjoy your memories and look for the next installation. Bryn Oh, for instance, does changing instillations on her sim.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Devin was an amazing sim, i loved the whole atmosphere of the place and how real they made it look. Don't take this from them and the community it's a well loved place and also their home. When 2 years is put into something it becomes part of you, your heart and soul. Linden lab have it in your heart to sort this matter and give back whats rightfully theirs. 

• Like 4

Please help save Devin , i think its an absolute shame to lose such a beautiful sim because of someone elses fault  , the person who made this beautiful sim does not deserve to lose all his hard work  ,please help 

• Like 3

Wenn Linden Lab nicht helfen kann wer dann? Die Sim Devin 1 & 2 ist ein Ort der mit so viel liebe, hingabe und noch viel mehr Zeit erschaffen wurde. Devin bietet Landschaft in Vollendung und ist ein Ruhepol, um Fotos zu machen oder einfach zum relaxen. <3

Bitte Linden Lab, rettet Devin vor der Zerstörung, denn die second life user lieben diese Sim !!! Es ist wichtig solche wundervollen Orte zu erhalten und das mit allen Möglichkeiten die zur Verfügung stehen ! Danke :)

Snapshot_058 klein.png

• Like 2

Please remember folks: this is a user forum, The Lindens read very little in it.

4 hours ago, Roy Mildor said:

Just  because  an  idiot  maybe  did  not   pay  the  tier  we  gave  him  every  week 6600 ld  maybe   he  did  closed   the sim we  dont  know  it.....

Calling the sim owner an idiot who maybe did not pay his tier is no good thread starter, simulators cost money - a real bunch of money - it is up to the sim owner to decide if they want continue running it.

I am not sure why you call it your sim, are you the creator? If you rented the sim form a land baron you must haggle with those, not LL (Linden dollar rent strongly suggests that case).

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.