You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Personally, from the sentiments I've seen here, the Devin folks don't seem ideally suited for a rental arrangement, which means either some Mainland or a Full (not Homestead) Estate sim owned directly. (Most Mainland regions can't be terraformed more than +/- 4m, so that may be a consideration if a precise replica of old Devin is wanted.)

I don't think that is an issue, Devin II, the impressive African Savanna, is/was located 3000m up in the sky. So it is built on a sky platform. Probably mesh.

Devin I could be on the ground, but it is so many mesh landscaping parts that can make high mountains if that's necessary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings! I am sorry to hear that land that has been worked on diligently is not accessible. Since the land is Estate Land, all issues with accessing the land must be addressed with the Est

All you people saying "save this place" I have to ask you... Did you donate regularly? I mean seriously donate in it's upkeept not just throw 100 lindens at the donation pots every 3 months, but throw

16 first-time posters on this thread so far (most of whom we will never hear from again, outside of this thread). If each of those posters - who care so passionately about this region - became premium

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.