SmugMug buys Flickr - Huge price increases likely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I didn't leave SL. I just switched to making stuff in real life. Far more profitable and satisfying :) I can't thank the labs enough for that which is why I'm still a premium member. Best thing that ever happened to me. I will return to SL with my mesh when I have achieved my goals. Luv-U-SL <3

My Flickr is still working, busy saving my pictures (which as someone said, I should already have been doing). 

It will be sad if SLers lose this forum because its a great place to meet off-world and stay up to date with new releases and photo comps and ART. I tried FB but it didnt have the same appeal for me. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CheriColette said:

My Flickr is still working, busy saving my pictures (which as someone said, I should already have been doing). 

It will be sad if SLers lose this forum because its a great place to meet off-world and stay up to date with new releases and photo comps and ART. I tried FB but it didnt have the same appeal for me. 

Since yours is working, I went and checked.  Apparently they have fixed the certificate issue because I can now get to the site.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CheriColette said:

Have you tried Snapzilla?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.