Navigation Suggestion/Request

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you ever want to see the last post in a thread, you have to click the “last page” button then scroll alllll the way down. For us phone users, this becomes tedious.

Wouldn’t it make sense for the “last page” button to both navigate to the last thread in the page, AND scroll to the last post?  (Why would anyone want to intentionally go to the last page, then read starting from the top?)

Please consider my respectful request.

There be hacks.

Anyway, I'd prefer to be taken to the last unread post in a thread, especially in threads which are running fast in posts navigation can get a bit tiresome as you pop in and out of it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

As anyone from my old World of Warcraft raiding guild can tell you, I tend to click on everything .

<.<
>.>

I may have caused a TRW a time or twelve.

I’m so old, I still think clickable/links need to be underlined!

*Clicks on Rhonda to see whut it do*

On 28.2.2018 at 5:34 PM, Orwar said:
"Technische Redaktion und Wissenskommunikation"

*nods*

roughly translated into English, by me: "Technical Editorial Dept. and Knowledge Communications" :P

On 28.2.2018 at 5:37 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Oh, relating to Das Blinkenlights.

Maybe you mean "Das Blinklicht"? ;)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ThorinII said:

roughly translated into English, by me: "Technical Editorial Dept. and Knowledge Communications" :P

Maybe you mean "Das Blinklicht"? ;)

Turns out it meant “total raid wipe” - HDD wiped completely (on a system with a RAID array).

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

emphasis mine =~.^=

Guild Leader: "Everyone keep left and move past the throne."
Me : "Oh look, I can sit on the throne."

"Hey, are those eggs?"
*click click*
"I wonder if a drakling will spawn from every one."
* click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click *

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Turns out it meant “total raid wipe” - HDD wiped completely (on a system with a RAID array).

once  a wannabe hacker threatened me on a message board because I called him out as wannabe. He even wanted my IP address, so he could hack my computer. I told him  that my IP is "127.0.0.1", and waited while chatting with the others. Three hours later, he came back to that message board, and lamented that *I* would have wiped everything from his HDD. 9_9

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, ThorinII said:

once  a wannabe hacker threatened me on a message board because I called him out as wannabe. He even wanted my IP address, so he could hack my computer. I told him  that my IP is "127.0.0.1", and waited while chatting with the others. Three hours later, he came back to that message board, and lamented that *I* would have wiped everything from his HDD. 9_9

I mean, I'm no tech-wiz but even I know what that is lol. 

• Like 1

Related to the topic but not the original post. Today I realized there are several threads (some that I started) which are getting hard to find already. Bookmarks to the rescue! Too bad Forum doesn’t have “favorites” and a way to find them, just “content I follow”.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.