This is what happens when you make friends in the forum

Quinn Morani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thoughtful side, Lillie? Hmmph. A certain Madelaine McMasters tried to kill me again last night and I have photographic proof!

First, she invited me over to her place to sit on her new ottoman, but as soon as I got there she tried to topple me off the thing.

ottoman1.png

Then, she turned me upside down and tried to shake me off over Keli (she's trying to off Keli, too!).
[2011/04/26 19:37]  Madelaine McMasters tries to shake you loose

ottoman2.png

And THEN Maddy admonished me not to fall on her or SHE was going to sue ME!
[2011/04/26 19:43]  Madelaine McMasters: Don't fall on me or I'll sue, Quinn.

ottoman3.png

Thoughtful, indeed. Hmmph.

Maddy is on a reign of terror lately, Quinn! She tries to kill me several times per week...one recent attempt was TPing me into the middle of a bunch of zombies (and if I recall correctly, she also made sure I landed in the middle of a train track).

I'm thinking we need to all band together and focus our litigious impulses in *her* direction! (And I call dibs on her cannon if she agrees to settle out of court!)

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Maddy is on a reign of terror lately, Quinn! She tries to kill me several times per week...one recent attempt was TPing me into the middle of a bunch of zombies (and if I recall correctly, she also made sure I landed in the middle of a train track).

I'm thinking we need to all band together and focus our litigious impulses in *her* direction! (And I call dibs on her cannon if she agrees to settle out of court!)

Sylvia, is it possible that Snugs is behind this?  You know that Snugs must be upset about the whole 23 tentacled babies fiasco.  Could it be Snug has been hijacking Maddy's avi? 

@Sylvia Lillie and Quinn: In all fairness to Maddy, and of course since most posting know her well, it is possible that her recent ventures are due to "Post Natal Trauma" as I am sure we of this gender are familiar with. I mean it was 23 offspring. ;)

Having said that I believe her legal team will find a "statute of limitations clause" or some such clause to cover any period prior to the impregnation.:)

Speaking of the impregnation that has yet to be disclosed as a storey and one I eagerly await. lol

15_9_32[1].gif

I've been wondering the same thing, Lillie...what is Snugs' part in all of this? Could he (*gasp*) be Maddy's legal advisor??

Dee, I think you are on the right track, and we will be hearing some crazy theory about Maddy having pre-impregnation trauma to explain her attempts to kill us all in her fireplace, etc. Meanwhile, I would like to know who exactly is taking care of the 23 tentacle babies while she is on this killing spree???

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing, Lillie...what is Snugs' part in all of this? Could he (*gasp*) be Maddy's legal advisor??

Dee, I think you are on the right track, and we will be hearing some crazy theory about Maddy having pre-impregnation trauma to explain her attempts to kill us all in her fireplace, etc. Meanwhile, I would like to know who exactly is taking care of the 23 tentacle babies while she is on this killing spree???

I just don't know about Snugs, Sylvia.  There was talk of calamari, so it could very well be that the tentacle babies are dwindling in number.  I don't think Snugs has been much help to poor Maddy, so Post Partum Depression could be the answer.  Is it possible that she set it up so that Quinn would fall off of my trampoline hoping it would divert attention while she was beginning murder plots?   So many questions and no answers in sight. 

Quinn Morani wrote:

It is the miraculous power of prayer. I am HEALED of my pain and suffering. The mental anguish however, lingers...

Mental anguish? Mental anguish? How's this for anguish, sweety? I was shopping for a Porsche! Now it seems I'll be stuck with the Plymouth for another year. I told you once, I told you a hunnerd times: don't take the cast off. Sheesh.

You know how hard it is to keep up with the ambulance in a Plymouth?

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

It is the miraculous power of prayer. I am HEALED of my pain and suffering. The mental anguish however, lingers...

Mental anguish? Mental
anguish
? How's this for anguish, sweety? I was shopping for a Porsche! Now it seems I'll be stuck with the Plymouth for another year. I told you once, I told you a hunnerd times: don't take the cast off. Sheesh.

Dillon, if it makes you feel any better, you never would have been able to buy a Porsche hubcap with what ever she might have gotten out of me. 

I feel your pain, Dillon! I was all set to rack up a bunch of billable hours defending Lillie in the upcoming lawsuit, and she just had to ruin it by running out and getting that pic of Quinn (the faker!!) cast-less, thereby bringing the litigation to a screeching halt!

/me sighs   Good clients are so hard to find!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I feel your pain, Dillon! I was all set to rack up a bunch of billable hours defending Lillie in the upcoming lawsuit, and she just had to ruin it by running out and getting that pic of Quinn (the faker!!) cast-less, thereby bringing the litigation to a screeching halt!

/me sighs   Good clients are so hard to find!

I'll pay you for the time you put in.. Will you accept chocolate chip cookies?   Or possibly home made cannolies?

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Cookies sound lovely, Lillie, but you might want to hold that thought, because I'm now considering offering my lawyering services to Maddy...I think there's a paternity/child support case that needs to be pursued! :smileywink:

Hate to burst your bubble on that one too, but do you know any one around here with tenacles?  I wonder if dna evidence that has been lab altered would be suitable evidence in a court of law....

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Mental anguish? Mental
anguish
? How's this for anguish, sweety? I was shopping for a Porsche! Now it seems I'll be stuck with the Plymouth for another year. I told you once, I told you a hunnerd times: don't take the cast off. Sheesh.

Dillon, Dillon, Dillon. We have far bigger fish to fry now than Lillie. We have an attempted murder charge against Maddy! Pre-meditated, even.

[2011/04/26 18:38]  Madelaine McMasters: And I bought an ottoman for you to use when you visit.
[2011/04/26 18:38]  Quinn Morani: To prop my broken leg on?
[2011/04/26 18:39]  Madelaine McMasters: Umm.... no.
[2011/04/26 18:39]  Quinn Morani: To sit on?
[2011/04/26 18:39]  Madelaine McMasters: Yeah, to sit on. That's it.

See? She was already up to something before I ever got there. It's not the first time. She's made so many previous attempts on my life, such as trying to TP me to a gruesome death and roast me in her fire pit.

This is the perfect case, Dillon. Maddy has already admitted to her fortune. We'll take her for everything!

[2011/04/26 18:43]  Madelaine McMasters: /me stuffs her fortune in her... wait I don't have a mattress!
[2011/04/26 18:44]  Quinn Morani: But you do have an SL fortune? This could be interesting.
[2011/04/26 18:45]  Madelaine McMasters: Yes, I have a fortune in... turnips.

I'm confident we can easily convert that agricultural bounty into a financial windfall. I don't care if it's her retirement savings or the college fund for her 23 tentacled offspring. I want justice, I tell you. Justice!

Quinn. Say no more. My assistant has found an absolute gold nugget of precedent; I'd planned to keep it under wraps until we were scheduled for deposition. Just trust me on this; there is a defendant yet to be named. If you hadn't gone out in public without the cast—what were you thinking?—we might have coasted home. The attempted murder thing is a bit more difficult; with that we'll have to start with criminal before we get to civil, where the money is. Hope remains.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.