This is what happens when you make friends in the forum

Quinn Morani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Lia!!  Now that sounds like a lawfirm for Quinn.  I'm sorry but my last turnip was stollen last night.  I officially have nothing. 

In that case I'm off after Dillon. She admits she has a Plymouth. As the proud owner of a Plymouth Neon myself i know what a desirable car that is! Four doors, some of which open, central locking (from the driver's seat you can reach all four doors) faster than a Ferrari (when the Ferrari's doing 30mph and I'm flat out at 40) and these real clever handles on the doors that, when you twist them round, make the windows go up and down!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Er, when you say he has a stunning estate, are you referring to his house, or his car?

Well if you look at the photo above, that is his estate.  Looks like a combo unit to me. 

WoW! I'm definitely going after that. As Keats said,  'A thing of beauty is a joy forever'.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Lia!!  Now that sounds like a lawfirm for Quinn.  I'm sorry but my last turnip was stollen last night.  I officially have nothing. 

In that case I'm off after Dillon. She admits she has a Plymouth. As the proud owner of a Plymouth Neon myself i know what a desirable car that is! Four doors, some of which open, central locking (from the driver's seat you can reach all four doors) faster than a Ferrari (when the Ferrari's doing 30mph and I'm flat out at 40) and these real clever handles on the doors that, when you twist them round, make the windows go up and down!

Great idea, Lia....who needs these flaky clients when the lawyers can just all sue each other!

Although I have to warn you about Dillon's Plymouth...it has a LOT of wear and tear on it from chasing all those ambulances. You might be able to give it the chop shop treatment and salvage some parts for your current ride, though!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.