This is what happens when you make friends in the forum

Quinn Morani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn, I just got through putting a comment on one of your flickr pics that either you or Lillie should post a pic in Valerie's Egg thread in this section; I hadn't even noticed you sort of started your own thread :-).

@Valerie: Aww. We need to do an afternoon gig. I can see why you might have a problem with going partying at 3 o'clock in the morning. It sure was fun, though.

I would say that this is what can happen when you make friends anywhere in SL.  The first time I had one of those 'I laughed so hard, tears rolled down my cheeks and I could not catch my breath' times was in a club very early in my SL where I and two other friends donned objects that turned us into bulls having their way with cows and making loud bull-like noises.  I still have that object and it still brings a wide grin to my face when I recall that fun.  The dude we had surrounded was agast at first then laughed with us.

That cow that y'all are riding is also an olde object.  The first time I saw it, a guy had it on in that same club and had a 'boing' gesture that made him and the cow jump up and down...too funny...the local chat was hilarious.  Good times.

Lillie Woodells wrote:

We have no shame when it comes to Gypsy.png

Well fine. Did it occur to anyone that I might have made eggs for people who weren't there on Friday night? Including, as it happens, the lovely Sylvia? Even though I was dancing at Naz' gig at No Label and had to miss Gypsy's show I would have been only too happy to send Sylvia's egg. That way she wouldn't be the only person in this picture who doesn't look like a complete nut case. :smileyvery-happy:

Venus Petrov wrote:

I would say that this is what can happen when you make friends
anywhere
in SL.  The first time I had one of those 'I laughed so hard, tears rolled down my cheeks and I could not catch my breath' times was in a club very early in my SL where I and two other friends donned objects that turned us into bulls having their way with cows and making loud bull-like noises.  I still have that object and it still brings a wide grin to my face when I recall that fun.  The dude we had surrounded was agast at first then laughed with us.

That cow that y'all are riding is also an olde object.  The first time I saw it, a guy had it on in that same club and had a 'boing' gesture that made him and the cow jump up and down...too funny...the local chat was hilarious.  Good times.

I have that cow complete with the 'boing' - got it when I was quite new to SL and it was one of the funniest times I've had. I did feel ill - from a combo of 2 hours of cow boinging and laughing. Flick - whereever you are - thanks for the cow :-)

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Well fine. Did it occur to anyone that I might have made eggs for people who weren't there on Friday night? Including, as it happens, the lovely Sylvia? Even though I was dancing at Naz' gig at No Label and had to miss Gypsy's show I would have been only too happy to send Sylvia's egg. That way she wouldn't be the only person in this picture who doesn't look like a complete nut case.
:smileyvery-happy:

Ahem. I do recall mentioning that Maddy was there and eggless (knowing that you had an egg for Maddy). If someone had responded to that plea, I might have mentioned that Sylvia was there and eggless, too. Just sayin'... :)

Quinn Morani wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Well fine. Did it occur to anyone that I might have made eggs for people who weren't there on Friday night? Including, as it happens, the lovely Sylvia? Even though I was dancing at Naz' gig at No Label and had to miss Gypsy's show I would have been only too happy to send Sylvia's egg. That way she wouldn't be the only person in this picture who doesn't look like a complete nut case.
:smileyvery-happy:

Ahem. I do recall mentioning that Maddy was there and eggless (knowing that you had an egg for Maddy). If someone had responded to that plea, I might have mentioned that Sylvia was there and eggless, too. Just sayin'...
:)

Ooops.:smileysad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.