Rant .. 6 days and still not paid

rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ehm.. your linden exchange doesn't get transfered to your paypal... only a usd balance will

You're probably right. Its been a long week.

Oh wtf is this now ? New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 28 seconds before submitting.

1 minute ago, rasterscan said:

Oh wtf is this now ? New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 28 seconds before submitting.

no thats normal... posting replies to fast will give this info

but back to your question.. did you check the status of your order?...or /and checked a possible message in the supportsection of your account?

Give it a wee bit of time, it hasn't even been five business days yet(and won't be, until Monday, Friday isn't yet over, and weekends don't count, they aren't business days). 

I know, it can be annoying, and frustrating, but, it'll get there :)  This is, also, not entirely in the hands of LL, blame financial institutions as they're the primary culprit.  When I get paid from one of my employers, it always takes 5 business days for them to fully process-or rather, their financial institution and mine, everything. One must communicate with the other, and as much as we want that communication to be instant, it rarely ever is. Just a way of life for financial institutions, really. 

Edited by Tari Landar

• Administrators

Hey there rasterscan,

It looks like we sent you an email regarding your Process Credit Request. Please check your inbox (as well as your spam/trash folder) for this email and follow the instructions that are listed.

If you're unable to locate the email or do not have access to your current email on file, please submit a Support Case so that we may assist you further. You can submit a case by following this handy dandy link:

https://support.secondlife.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.