items not being delivered

iAJ Adored

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am a seller on marketplace and the past 2 days i've had nothing but queued & partially failed deliveries, i'm losing a lot of money and ppl are iming me complaining but all i can tell them to do is wait. i got magic boxes on 2 different sims, i even tried to buy some of my own products and they stayed queued. what's going on?

hmmm, I usually don't look at the status of my transactions unless I hear from a customer, but based on your message here, I went over and looked and low and behold, I too have "queued" and "being delivered" incomplete transactions.

I have no idea what's causing it. Not a bad head's up for Merchants to take a look at the status of their transactions and see if anything unusual is going on for them too.

Hello Mitsuki,

basically paid but non delivered items will be removed after time xxx from the list and your account will be credited back if they arent delivered. With your purchase the merchant has not been paid too, this happens after delivery (Sorry for my english, hope my text makes sense)

Anything going on with this? I haven't had anything sell in at least a week. Not even a free tshirt has been delivered that normally has a few deliver each day. ANy ideas what is going on with the marketplace? Having probs getting to some parts of my account too.

Support tickets are completely useless.  I have lost count of how many items I have had delivery failures on -- and 2/3 of those are not repurchased. Then a slew of things that say were delivered but the customers say were not.  Deliveries have been fine for a while and then suddenly they go wacko for days.

I have reset, relinked, gone to the Magic Boxes page, put boxes in more than one sim, restarted the sims -- I forget what else to do.

Pamela Galli wrote:

Support tickets are completely useless.  I have lost count of how many items I have had delivery failures on -- and 2/3 of those are not repurchased. Then a slew of things that say were delivered but the customers say were not.  Deliveries have been fine for a while and then suddenly they go wacko for days.

I have reset, relinked, gone to the Magic Boxes page, put boxes in more than one sim, restarted the sims -- I forget what else to do.

I would agree.  Its one thing when an SLM item really fails delivery and the order detail shows it failed BUT like Pamela, I have had 3 customers in a week that state purchase they had made from me - that show to me that it was successfully delivered - they did not receive.  AND I have been on the buying end of this same issue with SLM's collapsing and completely sales deliveries.  I bought I gift last weekend - money was takem - no product was delivered - yet the merchant (thankfully a friend) said it shows it was delivered).

This are just getting worse in SLM.

Is this a why for the LL Commerce team to make us Merchants beg and demand the new LL DD system?  Make the current system progressively worse so that whatever the DD does - we will be thankful that at least the collapsing current SLM sales delivery is behind us?

Sorry folks... but things since January have not gotten better - only worse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.