The Audacity

Saii Hallard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Since last Wednesday, many Marketplace listings have been removed without a warning, affecting a lot of creators, including me.

It seems to be from some sort algorithm put in place, which they decided to implement just before the thanksgiving holiday. This is my assesment, because when relisting the items, they just get deleted again the next day.

I've tried to contact support, but just got a standard reply last week Thursday.. and subsequently it was silent until today.
Meaning they broke the Marketplace, went on holiday and gave us the middlefinger.

I've send a ticket again, but got the same reply and my ticket closed, completely ignoring my questions.

I'm not sure what's going on at Linden, but it's not my experience to be given both the middlefingers to a pressing problem that affects a lot of creators.

Maybe it's only support that doesn't have the right people at place, i don't know, but there's really something not right here.

5 answers to this question

Yes indeed, something broke in Marketplace over the long weekend.  Kristen Linden acknowledged that on Saturday evening, but people who can do more than apply a quick bandaid were off until this morning. This is sort of like RL.  Don't plan on having your heart attack on a holiday weekend when the doctors are all out of town.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.