Help-do you know this store?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Its the Women Only Hunt @Aislin Ceawlin. Here is all about it and hints to find things.  I didnt start with the teleport HUD and maybe it would have been easier.  

Yesterday I went to 6 shops but there are 79 in total, so a long way to go. But its good in that you get something at every stop, so you dont have to finish or do it in any order. 

Im enjoying the challenge too. 

WOH3

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CheriColette said:

Its the Women Only Hunt @Aislin Ceawlin. Here is all about it and hints to find things.  I didnt start with the teleport HUD and maybe it would have been easier.  

Yesterday I went to 6 shops but there are 79 in total, so a long way to go. But its good in that you get something at every stop, so you dont have to finish or do it in any order. 

Im enjoying the challenge too. 

WOH3

Thanks!! I tried editing my post last night to say that I realized you mentioned the hunt name in the OP, but for whatever reason, it wouldn't let meO.o I appreciate your response, though!!! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I got in there and would start looking for those clues and then get distracted by items that I liked..So I just ended up mostly shopping :$

That's Rhonda!

Me: I can't find this one. The clue is too obscure. Did you find it? *turns around to see Rhonda with a demo logo over her head*

Rhonda: *tries to act innocent*

• Like 5

On 6/4/2017 at 10:39 PM, CheriColette said:

BUT....is anyone else doing this hunt?

I went there for the first time today, and didn't find anything, except for some nice places to take pictures.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The womans hunt finished at midnight. I only got it half done but it was lots of fun. Some prizes were hard to find but then some were easy. I felt a lot more satisfaction after solving the difficult clues. Also, sometimes...other people in the shop would help. I had one girl team up with me and we went to several stores. Friendships were made. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.