Interregnums

Glam Affair Omega Heads and flat chests

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I am using the Maitreya mesh body with the v-tech Boi chest mod (a flat/feminine chest). This chest has glam affair skin match so I can still use the skins that come with Maitreya, however I am finding it impossible to find matching Omega glam affair skin appliers.

Does anyone know where I can find demo's of Glam affair skins with omega head appliers?

Are there other skins (head and body with omega) anyone knows of, that have flat chest versions for their body skins or a flat chest tattoo?

Cheers

As far as I know, Glam Affair doesn't make Omega appliers. I know V-tech lists some skin makers in a notecard with that chest. Lumae, Soul, Stix and Plastik offer Omega and the Omega website has a list of skin makers as well.

• Like 2

Actually the vtech skins simply replace the Glam Affair body skin and create a match between the chest and body. But they don't match the glam affair heads from Catwa and Lelutka. Every vtech user ends up with a neck line which requires a necklace at minimum. Maitreya with Lelutka is so perfect for now I have given up on vtech. 

Edited by FaintOutline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.