newbie looking for friends and guidance

redsnakes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to whoever's reading this, lmao

I'm redsnakes on SL and I recently joined because....***** looked fun

I think that for me, this game would be more fun if I had friends with similar interests as me- music, mostly hip hop and r&b, fashion, mostly streetwear and high-end brands, and partying (duh).

I'm a little young but that doesn't mean I can't behave maturely, in RL I have friends ten years older than me; your age doesn't matter its about connecting with somebody.

In other news, I wouldn't mind a booty call either, preferably male, skinny or muscular, and black. 

Well you are right it is fun, if you want you can send me an IM and we could get together sometime. I am in to music but hip-hop not so much, mostly dance and electronica, fashion of course, and partying as well. I am not male, muscular or black (I have the skinny down) I have on occasion had people ask me if I am black due to the fact I have a darker then normal skin, and tend to gravitate towards hairs designed for black girls, just because I like them. I create art within SL and spend a lot of time exploring various sims looking for inspiration and taking pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I too am looking for people who can help me with my gameplay, I joined SL thinking it was gonna be as simpe as IMVU which i have been playing for mannnnny years but its hella confusing and stuff and I have no idea where to start in improving my avatars appeareance.

Edited by MzHvzee

On 15.4.2017 at 1:36 AM, redsnakes said:

streetwear and high-end brands

1 hour ago, MzHvzee said:

improving my avatars appeareance

You are going to have a good time in SL...
Instead of paying 250 LD for a nicely fitting piece of fashion, what allowes you to change almost unlimited colors and lot of patterns just the way you like, you can pay 1500 LD for a "high end brand" fatpack, what gives you at least 10-15 colors to choose. :D

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

11 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Whut? I miss sumpin’?

*Edit* Ohhhh is Necro!

Yes, when I posted that (might have changed since but I don't know) the guy had posted in only two threads and both were Necro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.