New And Looking For Friends

AsunaPaws92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is Asuna~ I'm 25 and I'm looking to make new friend on here! (Obviously lol) I love to watch and draw anime, listen to music, dance, and role-play. A few of my other hobbies include: reading, spending time with my pet cat and going out to bars on the weekends. I recently transfered over to SL from IMVU and so far I'm loving it.

Hi Asuna, 

I'm Aaly, I'm also a recent transfer from IMVU to SL, and I have to agree so far I am loving it. 

My Hobbies are: 

> Drawing (mostly anime)
> Gaming / Game Deving
> Listing to Music
> Role Playing
> Cooking (love to cook ^^)

I have a little chi-weenie named Brockie, he's my world. I call him my fur-child and he is 5! 

I hope to get to talk with you and maybe we can become friends in SL! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aalyiarah said:

I have a little chi-weenie named Brockie, he's my world. I call him my fur-child and he is 5! 

Years ago on a vacation to Hawaii, I encountered a gorgeous little dog sleeping in a basket next to a cash register in a bazaar. She was a chi-weenie. I briefly toyed with the idea of stuffing her in my purse and running, but the cashier was gorgeous as well. I then toyed with the idea of running away with the cashier, but got distracted by a steam powered ice-cream maker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Years ago on a vacation to Hawaii, I encountered a gorgeous little dog sleeping in a basket next to a cash register in a bazaar. She was a chi-weenie. I briefly toyed with the idea of stuffing her in my purse and running, but the cashier was gorgeous as well. I then toyed with the idea of running away with the cashier, but got distracted by a steam powered ice-cream maker.

That is why you always carry a large bag in your purse, so you can take the dog, the cashier, and the steam powered ice-cream maker.  It is how i get most of my ice-cream makers!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Lol! 

On 3/30/2017 at 10:42 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

That's what I love about SL. I can, and have, fit a bulldozer in my purse.

Great, now I know who to call when its time to dig the hole for my swimming pool.

• 2 years later...

Hi, I'm Ion
I was also in IMVU and now I'm here in Sl. Although I am sincere in IMVU it is easier to make friends, the advantages that I found in SL is more than in IMVU.

My hobbies:
-Read
-Listen to music
-I play the cello
-To draw
-Photography
-Watch Anime
-Netflix and movies
-Read mangas
-Edit my avatar
-Collect gifts

I am a free avatar. Therefore I am not a shopping partner, but I am a great person.

I speak Spanish, English and a little Italian.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.