how do i make contact with women without up grading-

eatingwomen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

17 answers to this question

You want access to adult content? If that is what you are asking, there are 2 ways.

1. Account Verification - Add payment info to your account.

2. Age Verification - Go through the age verification process which can be found on the left side of your dashboard in the account section.

There are a few places that the owner has set for age verification only, but apart from those account verification will get you access to all the rest of the adult content.

After you are either age or account verified, you need to change your maturity rating in your preferences.

There is no restriction with the gender of an avatar you are allowed to make contact with. If you mean that presently you look noobish and therefore women are ignoring you (I know...I know ppeople can be so superficial right?), then I suggest you just work on your avi. You do not need to upgrade your account to change the look of your avi.

If you just registered not long ago and you are using the basic mode, then you need to switch to advanced mode so that you are able to purchase things and access your inventory.

I suggest to look around for a good skin first. Find one that does not look like you are The Hulk, although you think it looks cool the majority of women find it aweful. Once you have found the perfect skin you can find a good shape or make your own. Also very important is the AO so you don't walk around like a newbie.

After this women will stop ignoring you :P

P.S. Some people are not superficial and are attracted to the personality of a person. Do you have a good personality? if not maybe work on that.

I would scrap this avatar and try with a new name. If you're having trouble meeting women I would blame that not on a need to upgrade, I would blame it squarely on your unusual name... that's definitely gonna set strange first impressions :smileytongue:

I don't think it's anything to do with the influx of teens, because they've always had access to the forums, but I do sometimes wonder if its Tolya doing what he did last year - remember? He created loads of newbie alts with different personalities to test the rest of us.

eatingwomen wrote:

i want to make contact with women on this site-can i do this without upgrading

I am very wary of saying welcome to Second Life and Second Life forums, simply because of the name you have chosen for yourself. It seems others in this thread are assuming you want to make contact with women on this site to "date" them, but with that awful name it looks like you are a cannibal, or perhaps advertising that you are possibly good at cunnilingus (/me rolls my head backwards and laughs a little too insanely). Either way, just your one line of dialogue has made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end - and not in a good way.

Please explain what you do mean exactly by "... without upgrading". Do you mean you do not wish to become a Premium account holder? Or is it that you wish to make contact via this website, rather than actually logging into the main world of Second Life?

Regardless of my own personal feelings towards you already, I am sure you will find exactly what you are looking for in Second Life - even a woman to eat if that is what you enjoy - all is possible in a virtual world where the only limits are your own imagination.

Hmmm, unlike the other respondents in this thread I thought your name suggested you wanted to join or form a bulimia group.

Whatever it means, the answer is

a) more or less anything you want to do in SL means switching from Basic Mode of the new viewer to Advanced.  Basic mode only offers about 10% if the functionality.  Switching is free and explained on this page: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Basic-mode-FAQ/ta-p/733541

b) the only thing you CAN'T do without upgrading to premium membership is rent land directly from Linden Lab.  You can still rent it from other people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.