Child/Anime avatar friendly sims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! Recently joined SL a couple weeks ago after finally deciding too give it a try ^.^.

I Likes quiet places mostly and I've already found a few that I like, but would be grateful for any suggestions, doesn't matter what kind of sim, could be a park, beach or even just someone I can sit and listen to music.

All I ask is that it be A. Child friendly B.Anime avatar friendly. and C, that they don't mind the fact that my avatar is a Foxgirl

Have included a picture of my avatar. As it might help with sim suggestions :)

dc3e679f25b5d0a2a555984fa5c82097.png

There are many places that your kind of avi would be accepted as long as you don't roam around in places with a lot of adult activities, which won't really get you in trouble per se, but people might eject you. I'd suggest AMH / Anime / Furry hangouts, though :) (or contact me inworld! I have lots of animu / furry friends :3) 

Edited by lucagrabacr
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, lucagrabacr said:

There are many places that your kind of avi would be accepted as long as you don't roam around in places with a lot of adult activities. I'd suggest AMH / Anime / Furry hangouts, though :) (or contact me inworld! I have lots of animu / furry friends :3) 

Thank you lucagrabacr.  And even though I know I'm allowed to be on all sims whether G M or A.  I know better than to go wondering around any where sexual activities may be taking place  so will be staying away from sims like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

though I know I'm allowed to be on all sims whether G M or A

ehm... yes...ánd no ... with your looks you can get in serious trouble when you'r near real adult content or if there's suspect/doubt of being part of adult content activities, even in chat.

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ehm... yes...ánd no ... with your looks you can get in serious trouble when you'r near real adult content or if there's suspect/doubt of being part of adult content activities, even in chat.

I know that. Which is why, I said I would be staying away from sims like that.

8 hours ago, Marianne McCann said:

Three regions I would recommend right off the bat.

• Escapades
  • Whippersnapper 
  • Livingtree

In the latter, especially check out the Vortex club, if you are into clubs.

Also, pop by Chestnut Valley for shopping. Oh, and my store in Bay City - Imaginario (shameless plug!)

Thank you Mari I will give those a try ^^

• Like 2

Most sims should be fine. I only come across the odd one randomly that doesn't allow kids or anime-like avatars.

If you're looking to roleplay, that's a different story. In that case, I've only found a handful of child friendly roleplaying sims that aren't schools or the like, but all asked for realistic avatars. I'm not sure what is available for anime-like or furry avatars, since I've never looked.

16 hours ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Most sims should be fine. I only come across the odd one randomly that doesn't allow kids or anime-like avatars.

If you're looking to roleplay, that's a different story. In that case, I've only found a handful of child friendly roleplaying sims that aren't schools or the like, but all asked for realistic avatars. I'm not sure what is available for anime-like or furry avatars, since I've never looked.

Thank you Harrison :) I'm not really all that much into RP. So more than likely, won't be visiting sims like that. Mainly just looking for places I can walk around and explore, or just hang out

10 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

Thank you Harrison :) I'm not really all that much into RP. So more than likely, won't be visiting sims like that. Mainly just looking for places I can walk around and explore, or just hang out

In that case, there are tons of playgrounds, amusement parks, natural parks, and the like that are good. Also try checking the Destination Guide for some ideas. There's lot of stuff in there.

• Like 3

On 3/17/2017 at 7:34 PM, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

In that case, there are tons of playgrounds, amusement parks, natural parks, and the like that are good. Also try checking the Destination Guide for some ideas. There's lot of stuff in there.

One such playground, if I may toot my own horn:

https://places.secondlife.com/parcels/47018/slc-second-life-children-youthspot

For what it's worth, there *are* still a lot of places that take pause at child avatars. While some are obvious (the adult continent!), a lot of clubs and such look down on shorter avatars. Nevertheless, most of the larger (non-adult) stores and events are happy to see us, and there are welcoming places to be.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.