Male suits for female body (Maitreya)

Fromz1978

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every since mesh took over I have been looking for a killer tux with no luck.  SF Designs has a female tux out that's nice.  It is the best I  have been able to find.  Not killer, but still pretty good.

If you don't mind binding, Adams makes some great men's suits.  I have not tried to fit one to a woman yet so be sure and demo first if you want to try it.

Fromz1978 wrote:

I once read about an designer who makes male suits for female body's. (Tuxedo's for marriage and stuff)

Does anyone knows who i mean? Or has other tips for me? (Lesbian crossdressing)

Thanks!

There are a few female mesh tuxedos out there - try searching for "Tuxedo" on the Marketplace and then filtering it to "Apparel - Women". I don't know if there are any specifically for a Maitreya body but a tuxedo or similar suit generally holds its own shape so a more generic mesh might be good enough.

Bare Rose did some suits for females, slightly styalised naval officers dress uniforms (think dinner at the captains table) tux's, even an edwardian frock coat with embroidered waistcoat and wing collar shirt.

Only problem is they tend to come in one size doesnt quite fit all, and are no copy, but typically the outfits will cover you from the neck down, and are only 190 or so.

Go check their inworld store and browse the selection on the "Wall of mesh outfits" thats about 10 vendors high and seems to stretch forever (at least it feels like that when you are camming it...).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.