Help me find this place?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was out exploring sims and ran across one that had a large birdhouse with really cute animations.  The birdhouse was right next to a small road and on a green landscaped sim ( not a winter one ).  I meant to grab a LM so i could go back and take some pictures but...sobs, I didnt.  Does anyone have any ideas?   Thanks!

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

If you're using the Firestorm viewer, check World->Teleport History

If you're not using Firestorm, there's a reason you should!

there can be reasons to prefer using Firestorm, but that is not one of them. that is a standard LL feature. (Me->Places)

Ooooh, thanks for pointing that out, Alt!

And that now brings up one of my gripes about third party viewers. They create a bit of a Tower of Bable. For reasons unknown, menus and menu items get renamed and moved around for no apparent (to me) reason. I understand that additional functionality of third party viewers can't be anticipated by the official documentation, but when there is no change in functionality, why do the third party folks insist on moving and renaming things? This makes it difficult to offer help, or teach classes when you've got to explain N ways to do the same thing.

Phil's right, it's down. You'd not build a staircase with risers protruding above the front of the tread, that's a tripping hazard. And the decorative stone(?) blocks inset into the wall above each step would be horizontal, continuing the line of the tread.

But, with a li'l work, I can coerce my brain into seeing it as up. The wall at the top of the staircase helps a lot. It's easy to see that as the floor.

Phil's right, it's down. You'd not build a staircase with risers protuding above the front lip of the step, that's a tripping hazard. And the decorative stone(?) blocks inset into the wall above each step would be horizontal, continuing the line of the step.

But, with a li'l work, I can coerce my brain into seeing it as up. The wall at the top of the staircase helps a lot. It's easy to see that as the floor.

If I was told you'd built the staircase, I'd say the cat is going up. Building a tripping hazard into each step is nefarious.  :catwink:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Phil's right, it's down. You'd not build a staircase with risers protuding above the front lip of the step, that's a tripping hazard. And the decorative stone(?) blocks inset into the wall above each step would be horizontal, continuing the line of the step.

If I was told you'd built the staircase, I'd say the cat is going up. Building a tripping hazard into each step is nefarious.  :catwink:

You're not making my life easier, Par.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.